Calling all houston/texas racers!

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ya im down if we get something big... a cruise to galveston if we can get enough ppl would be tight... My brother set one up in 2004 and there was bout 300-325 cars that came out from all over houston and cruised to g-town and then went to HRP after...

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
Ya im down if we get something big... a cruise to galveston if we can get enough ppl would be tight... My brother set one up in 2004 and there was bout 300-325 cars that came out from all over houston and cruised to g-town and then went to HRP after...

that'd be badass dude, imma ask some of my freinds what they wanna do you can do the same if u want i'd like to see a shit load of nice stangs!

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
let me know Im sure i could get my buddies with nice cars to come out

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
how does your car run? it looks like a beast

It ran like a raped ape until I got the motor swapped. It has had a multitude of problems since but they are all shop related. The car is at the shop right now but if yall get a meet together, I suppose I could sport the 2011 Silverado rental...lol

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
It ran like a raped ape until I got the motor swapped. It has had a multitude of problems since but they are all shop related. The car is at the shop right now but if yall get a meet together, I suppose I could sport the 2011 Silverado rental...lol

What all is wrong with it? maybe we could help you out, my uncles a master mechanic and eats shits breaths cars? haha always nice to see a badass rental! just trying to get a number of people to come down gonna start counting who's down

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This thread will probably be moved to the South Central region subforum soon, where no one will ever see it again.

No probably to it. It is getting moved.

And not my fault if people are too fucking lazy to actually scroll down the page and see the rest of the forums the board has.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And why do you say it was a waste of time?

Wbihm225

forum member
Reaction score
I'm League City as well. I usually go to HRP on Friday nights. The only thing down here is the Saturday night meet at the Target/ Home Depot lot off 146. The Space City Cruisers Fall show is October 16th at the Walter Hall Park. Anybody going over.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
I'm League City as well. I usually go to HRP on Friday nights. The only thing down here is the Saturday night meet at the Target/ Home Depot lot off 146. The Space City Cruisers Fall show is October 16th at the Walter Hall Park. Anybody going over.

trying to get some kind of meet going since the cops know about every one of our meets the one off 59 keeps getting busted

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back