CCW Weld Wheels SP500 in Satin Black- Lightly used

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD!!

Up for sale are my CCW sp500 wheels in Satin black. These wheels originally came polished and i drove them for about 2000 street miles.

I decided i wanted to go with a satin black so i had them sand blasted and powder coated. In the mean time i ended up parting out my car and am in the process of purchasing a gt350. So these wheels have a brand new powder coat and haven't been mounted since being powder coated.

The front wheels are 18x9.5 and weigh 22.4lbs without centercaps

The rear wheels are 18x11 and weight 22.8lbs without centercaps

Wheels are made using Welds in house offset specs and clear the brembo brakes on both the mustang gt and shelby through 2012 (doesnt clear 2013-2014 shelby brakes).

will pack each wheel in its on individual box with foam protecting the outer rims and cardboard circle cutouts protecting them as well. Box will be filled with peanuts.

Tire pressure sensors are also include.

Made a video in 4k resolution along with pictures.

Price lowered 1700 shipped! Located in Bellville Texas (about 30 minutes from katy texas)

https://youtu.be/CKsWXPSVQwk

CvPuTx.jpg

pTzahp.jpg

eDadLH.jpg

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Wish I had some 'stupid' money laying around! I have about $20K worth of higher priorities right now. :helpme:

Zoom-zoomhatch

Reaction score
I don't see a price but I could pick these up. I'm in bryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
Up for sale are my CCW sp500 wheels in Satin black. These wheels originally came polished and i drove them for about 2000 street miles.

I decided i wanted to go with a satin black so i had them sand blasted and powder coated. In the mean time i ended up parting out my car and am in the process of purchasing a gt350. So these wheels have a brand new powder coat and haven't been mounted since being powder coated.

The front wheels are 18x9.5 and weigh 22.4lbs without centercaps

The rear wheels are 18x11 and weight 22.8lbs without centercaps

Wheels are made using Welds in house offset specs and clear the brembo brakes on both the mustang gt and shelby through 2012 (doesnt clear 2013-2014 shelby brakes).

Price lowered 1800 shipped! TPMS included

will pack each wheel in its on individual box with foam protecting the outer rims and cardboard circle cutouts protecting them as well. Box will be filled with peanuts.

Tire pressure sensors are also include.

Located in Bellville Texas (about 30 minutes from katy texas)

Made a video in 4k resolution along with pictures.

I don't see a price but I could pick these up. I'm in bryan.

In Bold

Zoom-zoomhatch

Reaction score
That explains it. I picked that post apart word for word and finally just said w/e

king_13

Reaction score
Yeah I had to look on the desktop site and it showed up, I recommend OP unbolds it so people don't just look it, can't find it, and lose interest.

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I had to look on the desktop site and it showed up, I recommend OP unbolds it so people don't just look it, can't find it, and lose interest.

Thanks i just unbold the price.

Zoom-zoomhatch

Reaction score
Not a clue what shipping would run on these but what would you let them go for picked up?

nickk678

forum member
Reaction score
Hi Hufen,
I chose not to PM because I think this info will benefit others as well.
I have an 09 w/ Brembos, but have never run a wheel larger than 9.5". Did these require any clearance mods to fit your car (front or rear), or mount some rubber and go. I don't recall the offset I had on my 9.5" wheels, but they were close to the shock out back.
What size tire did you run?

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
Hi Hufen,
I chose not to PM because I think this info will benefit others as well.
I have an 09 w/ Brembos, but have never run a wheel larger than 9.5". Did these require any clearance mods to fit your car (front or rear), or mount some rubber and go. I don't recall the offset I had on my 9.5" wheels, but they were close to the shock out back.
What size tire did you run?

They require 0 clearance mods. They dont require any spacers or anything, its a simple bolt on and go.

I dont remember the exact sizes i was using to be honest. I believe:

rear tire was toyo proxes R888 305/35/18 if i remember correctly.

Front tire was either 275/35/18 or 285/35/18 Michelin pilot super sport.

Thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back