coilovers

06roush

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, soo a friend of mine likes the drop on my car and knows ive always been interested in coilovers and so he said he would buy them off me. I currently have steeda lowering springs on tokico d-spec shocks and struts. I like the package but think it would look better if the car was lowered alittle more.. So my question is whats out there in the coilover market? I have a hook up with eibach coilovers but with that said if im goin to spend the money i dont want to spend it foolishly...

roush1.jpg

Thanks,
Jon

Reaction score
Besides Eibach, there's H&R. Both are in excess of $1,000.

I purchased my Eibach Pro Street S coilovers for two reasons: 1) the extreme drop they're capable of, 2) they claim they're strut tower (threads) are stainless steel. My last set of coilovers for a previous vehicle rusted pretty quickly, and were no longer adjustable.

Once you start to exceed +1.5" in drop, you'll have to spend quite a bit more to compensate for the alteration in suspension geometry. Lower control arm relocation brackest, camber/caster plates, bump steer kit, and things like that.

Don't bother asking about ride quality since I don't feel I make a sound judgement.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back