Corbeau harness bar PDF?

Lulz_V8

Reaction score
Howdy forums. So, I recently bought my Corbeau harness bar second-hand off a fellow S197 owner over at Langley. I didn't bother asking about installation instructions at the time, thinking it wouldn't be too difficult to track them down on the limitless plain of knowledge that is Google search.

Weeeeell, guess what?

So, I was wondering if anyone still had a downloaded copy of the installation instructions 'laying' around? Does such a thing even exist or did Corbeau only send out paper copies of the instructions? I considered just using the Sparco installation instructions but they included some hardware that I don't believe came with the Corbeau bar (either that, or the previous owner neglected to give them to me) and I'm not sure that the construction of the two products is identical. If anyone can help it'd be awesome.

Lulz_V8

Reaction score
......of course.

E-Mail sent to Corbeau. We'll see what they say.

Last edited:

felixbed

Reaction score
Looks like the bar mounts between the upper seatbelt bracket and the plates mount to the lower seatbelt bolt then the support tube uses the eyebolts to mount the bar to the support bracket. Just from what I can tell from the pix of it. Good luck.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
The bar is easy to install, just bolts to the seat belt clips. I'm sure if you call Corbeau they can fax you over a set of install instructions.

Check one of my threads, I have pictures of the harness bar installed, it might help you out where they bolt too.

Brandon

Sent from my Droid

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Ive heard rumor of the harness bar from the 99-04 models being able to fit ours.. (sorry for the thread jack)

Red06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Here is the install instructions for a Sparco bar. I believe they are similar (if not the same). I downloaded it a whle back when I was considering installing one.

Attachments

• Sparco Harness Bar.pdf
    341.6 KB · Views: 42

Lulz_V8

Reaction score
Well, that was a lot easer than I thought. Andrew at Corbeau sent the instructions over today. There is a slight difference between the Sparco bar's instructions and Corbeau's, mainly in the spacers they use and where they are.

But, yeah, gonna' go verify everything is right this weekend. Thanks for all the input, guys.

dafridgea

forum member
Reaction score
After the '2005-09 Mustang Corbeau Harness Bar' is mounted are the stock seatbelts available?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back