Custom Heat Shield for CDC Shaker and Power House Turbo PICS!

Geos05GTvert

forum member
Reaction score
I had Power House create a custom heat shield to work with my CDC Shaker Hood Scoop. Looks BAD ASS. I wanted to thank Mike at PH for his time and effort. At FFW a couple of months ago I gave Mike at PH my shaker hood scoop so he could custom build me a heat shield that would work in my car. He also trimed up the shaker to fit perfectly as some of the components of the Turbo did not fit right. Mike and his crew did a fantastic job on custom fabbing up a shield and trimming up the shaker to give this car a true custom look.

The heat shield was powder coated and I had it painted to match the exterior of the car. At the same time I also had the CAI painted as well. I finaly installed it and got it all back from the body shop today. What do you guys think? I wanted a car that is all show and all go and this custom heat shield completes my project. Once again thanks Mike and grunts at PH AWSOME !

Check out page 220 in this months 5.0 Mag. Yeah baby!

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    200.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 23

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That looks pretty bad ass. I'll have to check out 5.0 when I get it in the mail.

Geos05GTvert

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! The mag artilce isnt much but it's still feels cool to have it. I'm going to frame it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back