Dallas area custom plate T1BADGT

RiskyBiznes05GT

forum member
Reaction score
Cause he probably smoked his ass.
Nah this used to be my old custom plate before I changed it last yr. Today I get a letter in the mail from NTTA (North Texas Tollway Authority) sending me fines for running 9 tolls on 7-21-12 in Dallas lol My car has never even seen Dallas. I called them today and explained to them that I didn't use that plate anymore. She told me there is another car in the Dallas area with it now and there was a mistake in their system. Either way was giving the owner a heads up he is getting a bill :roflmao:

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Nah this used to be my old custom plate before I changed it last yr. Today I get a letter in the mail from NTTA (North Texas Tollway Authority) sending me fines for running 9 tolls on 7-21-12 in Dallas lol My car has never even seen Dallas. I called them today and explained to them that I didn't use that plate anymore. She told me there is another car in the Dallas area with it now and there was a mistake in their system. Either way was giving the owner a heads up he is getting a bill :roflmao:

Those assholes at NTTA don't play, I pay them $40 a week/$160 a month just driving to work and they won't let a $60 charge slide from my old car. Money hungry bastards.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back