Defiance on Xbox

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
I have it. Its ok, keeps my attention enough. It plays alot like borderlands. For $60 if it holds my attention for a couple months, thats better than most games i buy.

Redrocket06

forum member
Reaction score
I had fun playing too, imo much more interesting than all the pumpout fps. Could have better graphics though.

My crapy comcast modem was only doing 12mbps then died yesterday. Going to get a new one today and put my 20-50mbps plan to good use.

Look for me when you play on xbox.....SearingEight804

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
have they fixed the glitchyness on the xbox yet?

is it out now? i'll have to go look. nevermind i was thinking Destiny.

I just heard about that game. Watched a bunch of stuff on youtube, and all I can say is holy crap I can't wait for that to come out.

Last edited:

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
They are slowly getting better on Xbox. Was able to play lag free, crash free for as long as I could sit there yesterday, which was like 4-5 hours.

My only concern is with it advertised as a MMO, I see no real end game content, and not much to hold you in game after finishing all the story / sidequests, and miscellaneous co-ops and PVP matches.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
From what I understand as the show goes on the game will change with it with downloadable content. I think Destiny will be a much better game but I'm hoping this one might hold me over for a little bit.

If your wondering what Destiny is about its the new FPS that Bungie is developing. Its supposedly going to be absolutely massive.

Last edited:

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
From what I understand as the show goes on the game will change with it with downloadable content. I think Destiny will be a much better game but I'm hoping this one might hold me over for a little bit.

Destiny might not be until 2014, so if this holds me on until then, it would still have been a good buy.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I have it but have only played it a little bit due to the server issues. Hopefully they get it fixed up. Destiny looks sweet, but if you want all of the content, you have to play it on PS4. They are only offering part of the game for xbox when it comes out. Sounded like Sony pushed some cash their way to offer more content for the PS4.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
do you have a link to that info? I plan on getting it for the next gen xbox

It was on the live stream of the PS4 release. The Sony executive talked about it before they introduced Bungie to the stage to talk about the game.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
holly freaking install time!! its done like 3 patches already... ugh hurry up!!

edit: "optimizing" takes 5 minutes? really? growing impatient!

Last edited:

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
holly freaking install time!! its done like 3 patches already... ugh hurry up!!

edit: "optimizing" takes 5 minutes? really? growing impatient!

The game disc was about 5GB, and the rest needed patched which would be another 6-7GB of data to download.

Even on a normal PC, an 11 GB install is going to take some time.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
yeah, that was rediculous lol. Only played the game for a little bit. There are so many people I would get a mission to do something, get there, and all of a sudden my objectives are complete because there are 4 other people already doing the same mission.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Still pretty glitchy but not a bad game. I haven't been able to play much anymore since my kids got into so many different sports. Was wrestling and now its ju-jitsu, judo and muay thai kickboxing. I've always loved mma so I was happy and it will help their wrestling. First year wrestling for both my boys and my 8 year old was 2nd in our region and my 6 year old ended up 3rd in the region and both went to state.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Redrocket06

forum member
Reaction score
My play time is going to be down to almost never for a while, we bring home my new baby boy today!

The last time I did log it to play I had to try back to back to back several times as fast as I could. On the 5 or 6th try it let me on a server. I also got my new modem and at high use times I was getting 30mbps, much better than the 7 from the old modem.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back