Did I buy the right harness?

heavrolet98

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought a pioneer AVH-P2400BT for my 05 GT with the shaker 500 system. I bought the scosche harness #FDK11B but my buddy with the same car is telling me that my harness won't work. Can somebody with a similar headunit chime in and point me in the right direction?
Harness1-1.jpg

Harness2-1.jpg

Radio.jpg

heavrolet98

forum member
Reaction score
Ya I read all the post and got the 5v voltage regulator and the relay for the video bypass and the y adapter for only using the one rca plug. I'll get it in tomorrow for sure and get some pics up. Thanks guys.

heavrolet98

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the 4 brown wires and the 1 pink wire one the scosche harness are for.

heavrolet98

forum member
Reaction score
Ya i got it all hooked and everything works perfectly without them so i guess not.

Punishermustang

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to jump the thread but I bought similar head unit. I have shaker 1000 if I'm going to not use factory subs can I just hook up a aftermarket amp and subs like normal? And do I still need the harness you used? Thanks.

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
Yea, you should just be able to run your aftermarket subs and amp like normal, you only need that harness to keep the subs in the trunk and the doors

Back