Direct drill Racestars with tires 15"/17"

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, it is a good price, shipping just kills the deal for most. Someone local will get lucky.

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
Even with the shipping it's a good $500+ savings...

Swap out the Hoosiers for M&H with no TPMS and its $1580 shipped from AM mounted/balanced with forum discount. Add shipping to your set and its pretty close. TPMS sensors add another $120, but I don't even have those on my DD tires.

Like I said before, this is a very good deal for someone local or someone that wants TPMS on their race tires since they cost about the same as shipping your full set.

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
Swap out the Hoosiers for M&H with no TPMS and its $1580 shipped from AM mounted/balanced with forum discount. Add shipping to your set and its pretty close. TPMS sensors add another $120, but I don't even have those on my DD tires.

Like I said before, this is a very good deal for someone local or someone that wants TPMS on their race tires since they cost about the same as shipping your full set.
Did you forget to add the lugs that you need? Cause I just added it up and it came to $1654.40 WITH the forum discount. Add in the TPMS which I know you dont care about and it comes to $1,767.20.

I know I would have jumped on this deal when I was looking for this set...

New price for the rears is $625 shipped($791 shipped from AM w/ discount)

Fronts are staying at $675 shipped($861.92 shipped from AM w/ discount, but with less expensive M&H tires)

Remember the lugs come with and the AM prices do not include the TPMS, which I have.

$1300 shipped is a smoking deal. DONT pm me offering anything less. Ill just keep em...

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
I did forget the lugs, thank you. I honestly didn't know they were required as I've never owned Direct Drill racestars. Also, whats special about the lugs. Are they narrower like tuner lugs or something?

I also assumed you were doing $150 for shipping, $100 is very good.

Last edited:

imacdonald

Reaction score
Where are you located? I'm near Chicago. I would only want the rears. These would require a rear bar relocation right?

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Forget the TPMS for a minute.How much for the whole set shipped to 27332? Includes lugs-correct?Is it a direct bolt up no trouble?Nothing else required for them to bolt to 12 model? Those 17's clear Brembo or would require spacer I think? Whats your best price? Not beating on ya but AM with discount mounted balanced and new is not far from what you are asking.If your deal is best with just rears whats bottom dollar price and whats included.A PM would be better. I should have just PM too. Again not knocking but hard for me to see how a decent deal is here with shipping involved.I do not even want TPMS. Thanks!

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
Forget the TPMS for a minute.How much for the whole set shipped to 27332? Includes lugs-correct?Is it a direct bolt up no trouble?Nothing else required for them to bolt to 12 model? Those 17's clear Brembo or would require spacer I think? Whats your best price? Not beating on ya but AM with discount mounted balanced and new is not far from what you are asking.If your deal is best with just rears whats bottom dollar price and whats included.A PM would be better. I should have just PM too. Again not knocking but hard for me to see how a decent deal is here with shipping involved.I do not even want TPMS. Thanks!

Cost money to remove TPMS (unmount and remount). You probably made the same mistake I did and missed the lugs. It is a good deal, especially with only $100 shipping.

Back