Do you even "FISH"!?

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Still on a high for pulling 3rd place in a charity fishing tournament this past weekend. Finished 1.5 lbs out of first and .5 lbs from 2nd. Not too shabby fishing against locals on the Trinity river.

We were fishing for a kid named Caden and "Project Caden". This delightful young man has Niemann Pick Disease type C but is 100 % happy and as normal a child as NPD allows.

I'm the fat guy in blue.
42# of White bass. 1 limit!
ze5emy9a.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393457182904.jpg

Brought to you by tapatalk; 70k fuck yeah.

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet ass sweet. Looking forward to fishing all next week myself. Goliath grouper, snook and cobia is all goes well!

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
I need to get out and do some fishing this year. It's been years since i've fished in Washington. Seems like the only time i fish now is when i'm visiting my dad in Montana.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's awesome brotha! Great job and thanks for sharing man! That's cool to see our local S197 guys taking the opportunity to support their communities!

I am super pumped about getting my first bait caster and rippin some lips in the local ponds! I really want to get out on a boat though and catch some monster bass!

durr4456

forum member
Reaction score
Can't get into fishin as everytime I've been it's been unbelievably slow. I know I know. When it's moving it's moving. I just have never had that happen to me.

I work at a seafood place and live in the south. Didn't even know there was a fishing "season" in the north haha. My friends go year round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back