DOB Alternator with Saleen SC

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Anyone running the DOB alternator with the Saleen SC? Did a search and couldn't find anything. People have asked but never a response. plan to attack it tonight. Looking through the Saleen install manual, I got a decent handle on any modifications but curious is anyone has any feedback.

Thanks

Jcg_3v94

Reaction score
Anyone running the DOB alternator with the Saleen SC? Did a search and couldn't find anything. People have asked but never a response. plan to attack it tonight. Looking through the Saleen install manual, I got a decent handle on any modifications but curious is anyone has any feedback.

Thanks

I am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msvela448

forum member
Reaction score
Yes... I have one. Works great. Just ask for the solid pulley when you order it due to the reverse rotation. I even ordered mine with an 8-rib pulley.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Jcg_3v94

Reaction score

Thanks

Easy install and i got mine with a solid pulley 6 rib

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back