Done with N20 Serousily WTF

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
Well apparently seems while my system was off something occurred to where fuel solenoid stayed on, FED fuel to my car and Kaboom... fucken great...

Yea gg...

10217_174913473141_606718141_370981.jpg

10217_174915448141_606718141_370982.jpg

6925_174914493141_606718141_3709825.jpg

After haven such good day at the track also GG...

now got to deal with insurance company...

Last edited by a moderator:

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now that is truly fucked up!!!!!!!! did you have Gap insurance and even if you did.......you won't come out ahead.......I am so so sorry for your loss

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
Now that is truly fucked up!!!!!!!! did you have Gap insurance and even if you did.......you won't come out ahead.......I am so so sorry for your loss

yea have GAP(just read how it works but somewhat confused sighs maybe tomorrow be better to read into this than today since i just saw my pride and joy i worked for burst into flames and melt away...), sighs idk wtf to do now seriously first time have crap like this happen...

I don't even want to know what other headaches i have on my way.

Last edited:

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, very sorry to hear, brother. No need for me to say how shitty that is, but I will.

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
Zex For the lose.(wet)

yep now to start making phonecalls on a saturday yea worse day to happen also...

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had a fuel leak from the fuel rails on my 88 Fox and it went up in smoke. Ya might wanna try to remove the solenoids prior to the insurance company getting ahold of it.

RH

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
Damn man!!! I'm sorry to see this happened to you.. I hope everything gets fixed and doesn't dent your pocket book too much.

Fixed dude the heads are gone... i mean i see timing chain and remains of cam on one side...Too hehe insurance is calling this a total loss i think no way to restore this....

Depending how this goes i'll probably either pick up an 03-04 cobra or if i cant get the loan for it nab a srt4 for a while and start saving from scratch for another stang.

Can't get them off they melted on the solenoids are stuck might have to take a hammer to em

Last edited:

Redwolf

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this.

Let the insurance company total it, pay it off, then buy another Mustang.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Fixed dude the heads are gone... i mean i see timing chain and remains of cam on one side...Too hehe insurance is calling this a total loss i think no way to restore this....

Depending how this goes i'll probably either pick up an 03-04 cobra or if i cant get the loan for it nab a srt4 for a while and start saving from scratch for another stang.

If that's the case, get a rag top Termi for a few years to drive around with the top down and a cigar to pretend like this never happened. Then get back into the modding game. :beer:

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
If that's the case, get a rag top Termi for a few years to drive around with the top down and a cigar to pretend like this never happened. Then get back into the modding game. :beer:

yea, well they are going pretty well saw 1 for 12k.. >.<

Mmm lets just hope everything goes well, this hasn't deterred me from modding bug just i will never USE N20 AGAIN i don't give a damn.... never using the crap...

Oh wells now have to hammer out Solenoids, get photos of the after math...

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
yea, well they are going pretty well saw 1 for 12k.. >.<

Mmm lets just hope everything goes well, this hasn't deterred me from modding bug just i will never USE N20 AGAIN i don't give a damn.... never using the crap...

Oh wells now have to hammer out Solenoids, get photos of the after math...

That's pretty cheap actually! If you're interested.. But I don't know where you're located, there's a guy in my area that is selling his 03 cobra. Black convertible with around 30K miles, built 302, built T-56, 9" rear, $3000 Axis wheels, custom paint on the cowl hood and an f1 procharger. It's only been to the drag strip twice. Spun first through fourth and never went back. I think he wants like 26K or so for it.

Solitear

forum member
Reaction score
That's pretty cheap actually! If you're interested.. But I don't know where you're located, there's a guy in my area that is selling his 03 cobra. Black convertible with around 30K miles, built 302, built T-56, 9" rear, $3000 Axis wheels, custom paint on the cowl hood and an f1 procharger. It's only been to the drag strip twice. Spun first through fourth and never went back. I think he wants like 26K or so for it.

gatta wait, that and i want a stock as possible cobra no fun if the works been done to it... >=/

In FL lol... photos coming soon uploading them to photobucket

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
gatta wait, that and i want a stock as possible cobra no fun if the works been done to it... >=/

In FL lol... photos coming soon uploading them to photobucket

Ah, well that's cool. Do it how you want it is always more fun. hopefully SVTperformance can help you find what you're looking for. :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back