Drag Racer strikes SUV

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aside from this always sucking bad...I can't believe they used the words Drag Racer and Toyota in the same story.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/2...hree-killed-miami-police-say/?test=latestnews

Drag racer strikes SUV, three killed, Miami police say
Published October 21, 2012
Associated Press

MIAMI – *Miami police say three people were killed when a car that was drag racing struck a sport utility vehicle.
The Miami Herald reports that the collision early Saturday killed two of the SUV's occupants, 43-year-old Jose Serrano and his 15-year son German. Serrano's wife, Carmen Orta, and another child, 12-year-old Gabriel, were fighting for their lives at Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma Center.
Serrano was described as a handyman with Cuban roots whose family was everything to him, while his wife was a devoted housewife.
Police said a Toyota Scion was racing with two others cars at about 2 a.m. Saturday when it collided head-on with the Serranos' vehicle. The Toyota driver, 19-year-old Alejandro Hernandez of Miami, was thrown from the car and was in critical condition Saturday. His passenger, 20-year-old Ivan Rodriguez, Jr., was pronounced dead at the scene.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Of course the fuckin idiot that was driving like a jerkoff survives...

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Stupid ass ricers drive like that around here all the time. They think they are John Force in their little shit boxes. These stories piss me off so bad because I think about how my wife and son share the roads with people like that.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Fucking retard.......sad shit right there. There was a ricer kid here in Austin who was racing,lost control and plowed into a bus stop killing two ladies that were waiting on the bus. Stupid fuckers!

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
That is sad there were two out of towners street
Racing here at the beach the other day and a mustang got totaled and the driver died the camaro got away but I heard they finally picked up the driver stupid to race on the street

Sent from your moms phone

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back