EBAY - great deal on 2.5" cowl hood

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Please be aware that the pictures of the silver car are lifted from the H.O. Fibertrends website. I have that hood, and it's not a 2.5" cowl.

Also, the picture of the red car shows the Kaenen/Steeda hood, which is very different from the HOF hood.

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
i guess its 1 1/4", either way im hoping it works well. we will see. even if it is a copy its worth a try.

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
ill let you know how it goes once I get it, should be delivered by the end of this week.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That hood looks good in candy apple red.

jlg333

forum member
Reaction score
i'd get one but i didn't like this part - "Buyer should understand that all the aftermarket Body kit/Hood may need heat treatment, minor shaving or adding of fiberglass to ensure perfect straight gaps between product and car, lamps, hood, grill, fender, door, trunk, etc..." "...

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i'd get one but i didn't like this part - "Buyer should understand that all the aftermarket Body kit/Hood may need heat treatment, minor shaving or adding of fiberglass to ensure perfect straight gaps between product and car, lamps, hood, grill, fender, door, trunk, etc..." "...

That is pretty much true for any new fiberglass hood.

fst06stg

The Conservative
Reaction score
That is pretty much true for any new fiberglass hood.

yep. i bought a cowl hood when i first got my car back in the day and it had mesh showing through on the underside and cracks where the hood hinges bolt up. i sent it back and luckily the company paid for shipping and refunded me fully. my Kaenan/Steeda hood came ready for paint though, no prep or glassing needed.

Last edited:

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
just got it today! looks good and is a full 3" cowl hood.

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
ill grab some tonight but its still in the packaging as I don't want it to scuff or crack before I get it to the body shop.

I will say it is finished nicely and will require very little prep work to get it fully finished and painted.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back