Eurotek 02 Wheels - Better RTRs

BLVCKmamba

forum member
Reaction score
RTRs poke and they aren't available in 10.5". I don't get the deal with the "curve" flat or dished makes no difference. Now 24 lbs for a 9.5 inch 20" wheel and 25 lbs for a 10.5 inch 20" wheel with forged rims and less money now we're talking. TSW has them all beat.

I'm serious guys the RTRs don't poke. And I'm a fan of the concave look, if anyone was really caring about weight then I don't think tsws or RTRs would even be on the radar. And I don't know of anyone using 20s for track.

brady_f

D1SC
Reaction score
I'm serious guys the RTRs don't poke. And I'm a fan of the concave look, if anyone was really caring about weight then I don't think tsws or RTRs would even be on the radar. And I don't know of anyone using 20s for track.

Any chance you can get a straight side shot showing that they sit flush with the fenders? Only picture I found like that is on the LRS website and it looks like they stick out a small bit. I just want to figure out which offset I want to go with.

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
This is the best that I can show for now. I just put RTR's on yesterday. They stick out a little bit, but it's not bad.

Front
RTRsidefront.jpg

Rear
RTRSideRear.jpg

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
y'all do realize that the pre '10 year cars have a different wheel well right? The rims dont sit the same on both cars. Fit? Yes. Fit the same? No.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
y'all do realize that the pre '10 year cars have a different wheel well right? The rims dont sit the same on both cars. Fit? Yes. Fit the same? No.

I was not aware of this. How is the well different? Obviously the fenders and quarters are different due the change in the body style, but the fender wells were changed too?

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah. I had 20x10 w/ 295 bullitt motorsport wheels on my '05, and they were perfectly flush and I had quite a bit of backspacing available. I put those on the 2011 and they stuck out a few mm, and there was less rather than more backspacing available. If I had a pre10 and post10 mustangs avail I'd measure them for y'all.

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
Did you have an adjustable panhard bar and was it adjusted properly on both cars?

brady_f

D1SC
Reaction score
Bumping this thread because I am ordering these today but wanted to make sure the 5x120 bolt pattern would work on these cars. I thought they were supposed to be 5x114.3?

brady_f

D1SC
Reaction score
Is the correct bolt pattern 5x114 or 5x114.3?

Looks like they offer a 5x4.5/114.3...that sound right?

sscobra

forum member
Reaction score
The bolt pattern on our cars is 5x4.5 or 5x114.3
Just for overkill:

5 = the number of wheels studs and or lug holes in the wheel

4.5 = the distance in inches between 2 of the lugs (not getting into which ones)

114.3 = 4.5" in millimeters (since there are 25.4mm in and inch, you multiply
4.5"x25.4=114.3mm)

Hope that helps!

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
Be aware that reducing the offset in the front so that the center of the wheel is now outboard of where it was stock will increase the likely hood tramlining.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back