F/S 2011 GT Premium, Brembo car, 22k miles

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
I believe the time has come for me to jump into an S550, Im looking to sell my low mile and immaculate 2011 premium GT M6, the car is modified and will include all the stock parts minus stock wheels. I have the stock grill, lower valance, exhaust, stereo, etc. etc. the car has 22k miles and has honestly never seen the track. never any accidents, and Im the only owner the car has had. the mods are tasteful imo and done right, however the tail lights that will be included will be the stock 2010-2012 tail lights NOT THE 13-14 IN THE PICS I will not sell any of the parts separate just yet. if you have your own wheels and dont want these, lmk and Ill lower the price accordingly. looking for $23,400 the car does have a lien on the title.

phone: 610 563 7086
email: [email protected]

here is the parts break down:

-tuned by Adam Browne at Revolution Automotive 412/395 (will include SCT handheld)
-Bobs oil seperator
-Pypes long tube headers with catted x-pipe into stock OAP, with Kooks axlebacks (sounds fantastic)
-Forgestar F14 wheels 19x9f/19x10r with Michelin Pilot supersport tires 255/40/19 and 295/35/19 tires have 1100miles on them since May and the wheels have no marks or rash what so ever, tpms mounted and fully functional
-alignment done at Ford in May 2015
-MGW 1st gen Race Spec shifter
-Mcleod stainless clutch line
-Exedy Mach 500 clutch (installed by Revolution at the time trans was rebuilt)
-Revolution Automotive Stage 1 rebuild completed in mid March
-Kenwood DNX890HD with fully integrated Sync using ADS Maestro dash panel and sofware, works better than stock, fully functional bluetooth and Sync, also reads/clears CEL directly from the headunit as well as real time tire pressures as it taps in the OBDII, also reads a/f, rpm, etc. etc. on the headunit, Sirius XM receiver that uses the stock sat antenna
-Sony 4 channel amp mounted cleanly and hidden in the trunk
-8" Power acoustic mid drivers (in place of factory door subs) with component tweeters
-Kicker 12" subwoofer and box mounted cleanly and securely to the chassis in passenger side trunk corner
-Koni STR.T orange struts and shocks
-GT500 strut mounts
-Steeda Ultralite springs
-BMR adjustable panhard bar
-GT/CS lower valance with HID fogs
-13-14 headlight conversion with led switchbacks that make the led drl's work like oem
-MMD grill (Saleen copy) with pony emblem offset to the drivers side
-stubby antenna by Craven Speed

pics:

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back