F150 Ecoboost Builds

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Didn't drive it, it was about to get PDI'd and I had a meeting.

IMG_3456_zpsde2c7052.jpg

IMG_3459_zps237ca66e.jpg

IMG_3461_zps9d695d8c.jpg

Last edited:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Old news Cam!

uploadfromtaptalk1393206181046.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just fucking with you Cam. Looks sick in white!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Just fucking with you Cam. Looks sick in white!

Haha, I love the pic of your ride with one. It was the first one we've gotten it that wasn't a customer order! First time I sat in one. I agree the white is sweet. I'd do SG though.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was left unimpressed. Maybe after a tune, but can't justify the 10k markup. What are you guys doing for markup?

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Seems like the stock airbox is best. First and foremost you want a Tune. Biggest bang for the buck by far. Then do meth injection, and then exhaust. After that you are limited by the stock fuel system (both low pressure and high pressure sides)

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
What about suspension? Best to do the leveling with the Bilsteins or just use something like the Hell Bent Steel aluminum spacers? $300 for the steins and I have no idea if leveling through the suspension is better than just plopping in the spacer.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
What about suspension? Best to do the leveling with the Bilsteins or just use something like the Hell Bent Steel aluminum spacers? $300 for the steins and I have no idea if leveling through the suspension is better than just plopping in the spacer.

The Bilstiein 5100s are pretty rough, IMO. The Rancho QuickLift or the F150lifts.com coil overs even...

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
So what performance mods are worth doing? Offroad or catted downpipe? Cai or stock?

Performance wise, tune by far makes biggest difference at 50 wheel hp 100 torque on a good 93 octane tune, then downpipes.

Stock airbox flows well enough ( I did a AirAid intake and only netted 7 rwhp and 11 torque increase with before and after dyno but I knew it would be similiar to that but mostly did it for more turbo whistle which intake does let you hear better )

Catback mostly for sound. If want OEM sound with good bit more turbo whistle and performance from the downpipe, pretty common to do downpipe to stock catback.

cody2639

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't decided on a mounting place yet. There are so many options haha

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Just a post about towing. Truck is bone stock. Been towing the trailer below 3/4 or 4/4 full for most of the winter and I could not be more pleased with how well this truck pulls it. Super excited about the capability of hauling at 70+ without really even thinking about it much.

Gas mileage..... don't ask. Doesn't matter though. For as little as I tow, it's more than acceptable rather than having a diesel again.

attachment.php

Last edited:

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
Just a post about towing. Truck is bone stock. Been towing the trailer below 3/4 or 4/4 full for most of the winter and I could not be more pleased with how well this truck pulls it. Super excited about the capability of hauling at 70+ without really even thinking about it much.

Gas mileage..... don't ask. Doesn't matter though. For as little as I tow, it's more than acceptable rather than having a diesel again.

attachment.php

Run a tow tune and you'll shit yourself. I always recommend SSI. Go to f150ecotuning.com and check it out.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Added a set of flat black Raptor grapics last night to the truck... I was on the fence initially but def like it once seen all done. Realize it's not for everybody but I think it goes well with the truck.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back