fastest nitrous ONLY 3v

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
ive been in the 1.5s 60' id have to find a slip for the 330'. c&l racer intake, steeda race delete plates, under drive pulleys, long tubes and o/rx, magna packs. i was using jegs 15" prostars front and rears and a bama 93 race tune.

4.8 330'

also if wouldnt mind id like to call and pick ur brain on a couple other things as well

You gonna need to up the HP on the nitrous. Also the pump gas is gonna have to go. Your car is not moving to the 330ft at all with a 1.5x 60ft and a 4.8 330ft. JB was in the 1.4x's in the 60ft and I can tell you you need to be in the high 4.4x's to the 330ft to run in the 10's.

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
How much will the intake help spraying 100 shot?

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
How much will the intake help spraying 100 shot?

It would eliminate your stocker blowing up and it will distribute the nitrous evenly to all the cylinders. 2 cylinders run leaner with the stock intake. Also you would benefit from more gear because of the rpm increase our intake supplies. The stocker falls off up top were our intake keeps pulling.

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
It would eliminate your stocker blowing up and it will distribute the nitrous evenly to all the cylinders. 2 cylinders run leaner with the stock intake. Also you would benefit from more gear because of the rpm increase our intake supplies. The stocker falls off up top were our intake keeps pulling.
What gear would be best?

big

Reaction score
It's all about the money. If we could have done a set of RGR heads and Cams it would run 10's all day long without a doubt. But times are tuff.
How much would a set of the RGR heads?

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
^^Thats actually cheaper than I thought he would say.. Still way out of my price range.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back