Fontana, CA Street Legals

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
Never ever ever again... what a waste money and time.

I've only been there twice, the first time we were able to get about 9 runs in and the second time only 3. Although track prep always sucks there, I still enjoy the extra track time.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Last time I was there for s street legal day was several years ago, and the experience was horrible. About 400 cars... 90% of which were gawd awful fart can imports. The track was shitty, it was hot, and we only got 4 runs in... which sucks for basically a 12-hour day.

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
I plan on going up there with a few other people. I want to beat my 14.0XX times. I am sure with D/R I will.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Last time I was there for s street legal day was several years ago, and the experience was horrible. About 400 cars... 90% of which were gawd awful fart can imports. The track was shitty, it was hot, and we only got 4 runs in... which sucks for basically a 12-hour day.

I can 2nd that. Same situation when I went. Ricers and just some bullshit cars that didn't belong on a drag strip...:handjob:

blackstallion06

forum member
Reaction score
This is why I really wish they would make a 1/4 mile track out of Barona.
Bakersfield is the same way. We waited almost 4 hours for 2 runs.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I ran out there back in '03 but the track was a little longer and spectator/family seating was excellent.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
This is why I really wish they would make a 1/4 mile track out of Barona.
Bakersfield is the same way. We waited almost 4 hours for 2 runs.

Bakersfield is actually pretty good if you don't go on the first TNT of the year. I averaged about 4-5 runs at the TNTs if you get there early enough.

INDESTRUCTIBLE

Junior Banger
Reaction score
was there too,new personal best and had a lot of fun with fellow stangers down there,got in 4 runs

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
you buy two tech cards? I hope your joking. What about the numbers on your window? :lol2:
We were doing the dual tech card thing back in 2006. It's very easy to change the car number between runs... Donna and I do it at almost every track we go to (except one).

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
you buy two tech cards? I hope your joking. What about the numbers on your window? :lol2:
Your car number is your last 4 of your SSN. They give you a sticker with your group number and 6 circles per. each tech card. Each time you go up with your group they just check of the circle.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back