Foose nitrous w/tires

paydirt

Roll Racer
Reaction score
I have a set of foose nitrous wheels for sale built to fit an s-197 or 350z. The wheels are 20X8.5 in the front and 20X10 in the back. They are a gunmetal grey color and are in excellent condition. The tires are BFgoodrich KDWII's 255/35/20 in the front and 275/35/20 in the back. The front tires have about 15,000 miles on them and the rears have 2,000. I replaced the rears before the car became my weekend toy, Hardly used them after that. I'm located on the NE side of San Antonio if anyone wants to come check them out...maybe fit them up to your car.
If any of you guys need more pics just PM me and I'll do the best I can.
Asking price-$900.00 OBO but no lowballers.
I would prefer that the buyer pay for shipping, but I will work with you.

Thanks,
Ryan

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

muckerpuck

Reaction score
Im still saving for wheels,so i cant buy yet. But that second picture is my new wallpaper.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Dude, caught me at the wrong time....I'll see what I can do....

Bump

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
How much life is left in the front tires? I haven't priced 20" KDW's, any idea how much the fronts would be to replace? PM me what you think we could work out with shipping.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
i have a gt500 take off bremos for trade.

the rims look almost black, do you have full rim shots in the light? If they are dark enough i would love to get them from ya.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
OMG........I've always LOVED the look and stance of your car:drool:. I'll trade my 20" Venti's for those and I'll drive the 8hrs to do the trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:onfire:j/k...I did read you're not taking trades unless it's brakes. bummer

Last edited:

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
ahhhhh i wish i had the cash flow that was around before this economy dented my paycheck!!!

bump for a good deal too

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back