[FOR SALE] My ADV1's 20x9 & 10x10.5 for S197

MiamiGT

Reaction score
I just bought them and put them on while my new ADV1 wheels were being made. I could'nt stand being stock so I bought these in the meantime. My new wheels will be ready in about 3 weeks. Don't mind going to stock for a lil while.

Asking $2300 obo for wheels alone, they were 3k new. The wheels are 100% mint. Not a scratch or nick. Been on for 3 weeks now.

EDIT!!! I will sell wheels and rubber for $2400!!!! I need to move them, new shoes incoming!! Rubber is General Grabber UHP, 255/35/20 and 285/30/20, front rubber is 50% life and rears are 90% life, they have 1500 miles on them. The fronts came off the set I had previous to this one. Hence the cheap price. lol, the wheels alone ran me $2800 less than 3 months ago. + I bought new rear rubber. This set up would run roughly $3600 when new.

GT_1.jpg

GT_2.jpg

GT_3.jpg

GT_4.jpg

GT_6.jpg

GT_7.jpg

GT_8.jpg

GT_9.jpg

GT_10.jpg

Last edited:

Mahstang

Reaction score
They do look nice. Also what springs are you using?

MiamiGT

Reaction score

EdwardGT

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet rims. I've never seen those on Mustangs, only Lambo's. GLWS.

RSKtakR

Reaction score
DAMN i love those wheels!!. .just dont like the price though.. just more then i want to spend on wheels i mean...lol what offset are those (F&R) and did any of those wheels/tires rub anywhere w/ that sportline drop?

MiamiGT

Reaction score
DAMN i love those wheels!!. .just dont like the price though.. just more then i want to spend on wheels i mean...lol what offset are those (F&R) and did any of those wheels/tires rub anywhere w/ that sportline drop?

The rear I know is a +40 Et and the front I'm not sure on the front but i would imagine its a +35 im almost sure about that

ZERO RUB, nothing nada!

MiamiGT

Reaction score

Make me an offer!! If you want them I will let them go for 2k :drool:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back