Ford Racing Whipple Supercharger Non-Intercooled Kit

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!

Back up for sale!

Yes, this was up for sale couple weeks ago, I was going to return it to the original seller but long story short, seller backed out, so I'm stuck with it again.

The kit is complete with all new installation bolts from Whipple plus some extra so you will never be short a hardware during install.

Asking $2000 SHIPPED :highfive:

NON-INTERCOOLED, you can buy a brand new intercooler kit from here:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/frpp-whipple-intercooler-upgrade-0709gt.html

Ask for forum member discount and probably the cheapest place to buy it.

On with the pics, I've taken better pics of the parts, so if you want to see something closer or different angle let me know and I will retake it!

Some scuff marks on the supercharger:

Last edited:

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Wanna trade for a Remington 700 .308 with a fixed 20x scope. After market stock and heavy barrel?

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
^^^^ I have the money in my bank account, I just really don't need to spend it until I see if my ex comes up with her portion of the 2011 tax return she screwed up. Seeing that she is trying to short sell the house makes me doubt it...

yz85rider2002

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^ I have the money in my bank account, I just really don't need to spend it until I see if my ex comes up with her portion of the 2011 tax return she screwed up. Seeing that she is trying to short sell the house makes me doubt it...

Same thing with me. Got the money, but wife's student loans may be coming due. :wtf1:

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not sure, automatics have a slightly different coolant lines for the auto tranny cooler.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back