FORD RACING X-BRACE REAR SEAT DELETE - lightly used

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD!!

Finishing parting out my car and have just a couple things left. I have this Ford racing Rear seat delete with X brace. In great condition with installation hardware and instructions included.

I would prefer to sale locally because shipping will be expensive im afraid and i would have to get a box made to fit it. However if someone really wants me to ship it i would consider it.

Located in Bellville texas (about 30 minutes from Katy texas)

$600

J4WgbI.jpg

MNxanu.jpg

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
I sold one of these over the winter and it was such a pain in the ass to try and ship. Plan on about $80-100 all insured and packaged up. Thankfully someone local bought mine.

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
For anyone interested, At this point i believe this is sold. Waiting on a box to be made i dropped it off at ups on my way to work.

I also have 5 people in line wanting to buy it, konablue11gt is up first.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Just waiting on the cost of shipping and I do want if it doesn't push the price too high

Even if the cost of shipping plus cost of box being made is $150, you'd still be getting a killer deal.

I'm the tightest MF I know and I found the cheapest place out there and I still paid way over $900 for mine.

Jump on this if you want one. It's rare to see a used one for sale.

GrayDay2015

Reaction score
I'm hard after one too if anyone has one for sale, new or used! Thanks in advance!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back