FS: 20" Staggered Torq Thrusts (Practically new)

T

Trevor Ely

EDIT:

*******SEE POST #9*********

LarryMustangwheels2.jpg

Hey folks,

I've currently got a set of the Shelby Torq-Thrusts (20x8.5" et38 Front - 20x10" et48 Rear) shod in a fresh set of BF-Goodrich gForce KDWs (255/35 Front - 285/30 Rear). These wheels/tires were removed after less than 200 miles driving time, as the buyer chose to purchase the GT with the stock wheels (for some crazy reason!)

Anyway, I'm not quick to use the word flawless or perfect in advertisements, but these wheels are literally as-new. I'm willing to take as many close-up pictures as requested to verify.

Customer paid over $2,700 for the wheels and tires and is willing to part with them for $1,950.

Here's a few pictures:
LarryMustangwheels1.jpg

...Front #1...
LarryMustangwheels3.jpg

...Front #2...
LarryMustangwheels4.jpg

...Rear #1...
LarryMustangwheels5.jpg

...Rear #2...
LarryMustangwheels6.jpg

This is my first time in these parts, but I am a very good standing member of various BMW online forums( www.bimmerforums.com , www.r3vlimited.com ...to name a couple) under the handle bmwm3n528

If you've got any questions you can reach me via PM or through my email.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome ! Hope this first post gets you a few bucks! AND someone gets some SHARP looking wheels/tires.

:bigwelcome:

CBRAKLR

Reaction score
Those arnt shelby TT centercaps...they look like american muscle caps???
arv_torq_thrust_m_anthML_ci1_l.jpg

T

Trevor Ely

Those arnt shelby TT centercaps...they look like american muscle caps???
arv_torq_thrust_m_anthML_ci1_l.jpg

Right, that's something I noticed immediately also. Any labels/stamps on the wheels that I should look for to confirm they're the real deal?

Everything else lines up on the wheel, everything looks absolutely identical to the Torq-Thrusts, unlike replicas where there's usually the smallest of details that's just slightly different.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Other than the diameter, they are identical to mine, caps and all... which are not Torq Thrusts. I got them at American Muscle (formerly MustangTuning.com).

DSC05350.JPG

onebadgsx

Reaction score
those are Wheel Replicas made in katy, TX

www.wheelreplicas.com

i think they have changed their center caps to the ZR logo instead of the snake which is the old logo.

also i dont believe they make those any more, i think they got in trouble for copy right infringment. they are the supplier to American Muscle.

Last edited:
T

Trevor Ely

Last edited by a moderator:

whiteflash454

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ok i can buy those rims brand new with tires for $1700 to 1800 i would say if u lowered the price down to 1400 tires and rims...they would be gone

T

Trevor Ely

I smell some :bs:on this thread.

Hey there 'GRAYPNY'...I can appreciate your skepticism, but let me assure you that I'm in no way attempting to swindle anybody. This was an honest mistake, and I am the first to admit to it.

I simply looked at the images I found on TireRack's website and the wheels looked virtually identical, so I made an assumption these were the Real McCoy.

I've not a had a chance to catch up with the fellow that owns these wheels, but I plan to update the thread with a revised price.

Again, if you have any skepticism about me or my online 'alias', please feel free to check out ( www.r3vlimited.com , www.bimmerforums , www.mye28.com under 'bmwm3n528' or www.6speedonline.com under 'Trevor Ely' )

Regards,

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's OK! Maybe I stuck my nose where it didn't belong. At least you openly said that you made a mistake. I and afew others have been burned by misrepresentation and with 3 or 4 posts on this board it makes people skeptical.

whiteflash454

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes I did get burned when i ordered hooker LTs and x pipe and got pacesetters in the mail...then i got refunded and sold his parts...HAHAHA...but still its a frusterating process...we are only looking out for everyone here and dont want anyone to go through what we already did...good luck with your sale

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back