Kirkey seat
Stroud 5 point harness certified to December 2020
Stroud window net
Roll cage certified to 8.49 built by Mike at Enterprise Motorsports
Optic Armor windows front and rear
Bogart wheels 15x4 front, 15x10 rear
SLP line lock
MSD 2 Step
AMS 2000 boost controller with upgraded firmware that allows the boost controller to bump the car in, CO2 system controls waste gate
Precision 76/75 CEA Turbo with the ball bearing upgrade polished
Ford racing intake
Ford racing throttle body
ID1300 injectors
Fore fuel rails
Fore Fuel pressure gauge
Autometer Cobalt boost gauge, and transmission temp
Autometer shift light
Steeda adjustable upper control arm
BMR lower controller arms, k-member brace, A-arms
Race Craft ARB
Steeda radiator support w/front sway bar delete
AFCO radiator w/electric fans
16volt electrical system
External power shutoff on rear of car
Mickey Thompson 28x10.5x15 radial slicks, Mickey Thompson 15x4.5 front
Carbon fiber drive shaft
Steeda Ultralite fiberglass 4” cowl hood
Santhuff adjustable coil over shocks up front
Menscer adjust shocks rear
Built 8.8 rearend, upgrade axels, tru-trac, 3.73 gears
Turbo Air to Air cooled
Cross drilled/slot rotors
Fast charge battery charger
Makes around 1200rwhp
Runs on Red Ignite fuel
Have helmet, 3 layer jacket and pants, gloves, and boots included if you want them

I’m pretty sure I left stuff on the parts list, it has been a while since I had to think about what has been done to the car.

Put this Mustang on a diet, give her a set of twins or a larger single turbo and it will run 4’s in the 1/8th, it is not far from that now.

Car still has power windows, power locks, tilt wheel, full carpet, power brakes, factory dash, factory door liners, and factory head liner, interior is still pretty much factory, never wrecked, original paint is in fantastic shape, car always covered in the garage when not at the track

Car is 100% AED built, tuned and maintained meticulously. Nothing has been skimped on or corners cut, I bought the car brand new in 2006 it is a Mustang GT premium that has been turned into a street killer race car over the years. I have won a lot of races with this car, and surprised a lot of people, it is the ultimate sleeper, looks almost bone stock on the outside, but has the heart of a killer. Car goes straight down the track, A to B every time, within a couple of hundreds each pass, it is dead on consistent.

Car has been converted back to 12v, upgraded the brakes to Strange light weight racing brakes, 35 spline axels, and a Strange spool. Knock about 200lbs of rotating weight off the car. The car now weighs less than 3000lbs (2972lbs give or take with 1/2 tank of fuel).
Have spare battery, double adjustable race craft lower control arms, and an extra stock fuel tank.

$25,000.00 Firm

Last edited:

Anti

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, man. Definitely one of the best 3v's out there.

Does AED still work on 3v's? If you don't mind pm me their info. Do they do rotating assemblies?

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, man. Definitely one of the best 3v's out there.

Does AED still work on 3v's? If you don't mind pm me their info. Do they do rotating assemblies?

Thanks!
Yes they do, but they don't rebuild motors anymore, L&M rebuilt the motor and I had the Manley I beam rods and diamond custom piston installed at that point.
shawn 916-715-7569 send him a text

Carbuff91

forum member
Reaction score
Nice car...build is close to the same as I have engine wise. What kind of boost are you pushing with that turbo to run those times? My 76/75 maxed out around 19psi because the back pressure when I went above that started to go beyond the 2:1 ratio.

Anti

forum member
Reaction score
I definitely do and would trade in a hot second if could have more than one toy, but it is set up for drag and I am not into that, at least not dedicated. I was just thinking about the motor in it earlier and wishing I had a setup like that. Love the car despite being setup as is. It would make a good stick shift class car.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
I definitely do and would trade in a hot second if could have more than one toy, but it is set up for drag and I am not into that, at least not dedicated. I was just thinking about the motor in it earlier and wishing I had a setup like that. Love the car despite being setup as is. It would make a good stick shift class car.

You would be hooked after one 8 second pass lol

Thank BTW!

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Nice build and good luck with the sale. Small question. No provision for a parachute?

only running 1/8th mile, don't need a chute unless trapping 135mph in the 1/8th, I'm just under 130mph so I got a little room. Before the rebuilt/upgraded motor, I was trapping 156mph in the quarter, track wasn't too happy with me not having a chute, there is no way I would run the quarter now without a chute, car should trap well over 160mph

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
only running 1/8th mile, don't need a chute unless trapping 135mph in the 1/8th, I'm just under 130mph so I got a little room. Before the rebuilt/upgraded motor, I was trapping 156mph in the quarter, track wasn't too happy with me not having a chute, there is no way I would run the quarter now without a chute, car should trap well over 160mph
I kind of figured you were under. Do you have a provision for it?

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
yeah, I just need to make the purchase, but don't really want to, I get a kick out of racing the big tire guys with a chute then seeing the expression on their face after I beat them, having a chute kind of lets everyone know what your car at least traps at.

ponys197

forum member
Reaction score
Great build. Finshed mine now and going to put the forged longblock in it here soon so I can get that 8 second slip. GLWS.

Carbuff91

forum member
Reaction score
What size cold side piping does your turbo kit have and what size intercooler?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back