FS: Aeroforce, AEM WB, UDP & other stuff

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
All Prices are "OBO" AS WELL. Local Pickups within 50 miles of Manassas, VA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aeroforce Interceptor Single (Black Face / Red Disp) Sold - Bigmike0405
Used but in great condidtion... CNF-401 Chrome Bezel

Sorry, 4 people intersted in just 2 minutes, First one to ask for Paypal got it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AEM UEGO WideBand Guage and WB sensor. (With SCT Datalog Cable) Sold - Blue Meanie
Used for a year on and off for Tuning issues Real Clean, there is a notch out of the back of the plastic case, this was to clear the dash using the Saleen Dash Pod; the back would d\hit the dash. I made the Cable and plug to use on my SCT XCAL II to Data log the Air/Fuel on the SCT Software.
If you need the Cable to connect to the SCT XCAL III, I will include that cable if needed.

JLT II CAI (Carbon Fiber look) 130.00 Shipped
New K&N Filter used for a few hundred miles.
Wrapped with 3M Carbon Fiber, I also modified the heat shield and added a bottom to block more heat from engine, it's removable
with just 2 screws.

JLTIICAI-2.jpg

Roush Underdrive Pullies (RH401433-400) $110.00 Shipped
These are 4 years old but in great condition, there is a little surface rust on the back.
Missing Alternator bolt, you can just cut the tip off the one that is there.
RH401433-1.jpg

SN-95 - New Edge: MAC Pro Chamber Mid Pipe $50.00 Plus Shipping
MAC-H.jpg

New Edge GT: Guage Cluster - $50 Shipped
GuageCluster-1.jpg

New Edge GT: Head Lights - $50 Shipped
A Little clouding but great for replacment lights
Headlight-1.jpg

Attachments

• GuageCluster-2.JPG
    GuageCluster-2.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

5.SLOW

Reaction score
pm sent on Aeroforce Interceptor Single (Black Face / Red Disp)

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PM Sent to Bigmike0405 - Sold

PM Sent to 05turbo

PM Sent to Holywd

PM Sent to Kenneth

Last edited:

ethrjock

forum member
Reaction score
Can I get a photo of wideband damage? Is the cut visible if I mounted it in a gague pod. Not saleen.

Thanks

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Look at the Attachement photos on the first post.

I would not call it damage, it was intentional :evillaugh: You would never see it, it's on the bottom back corner or edge.

The AEM case is a little deeper than other ones and the Saleen Pod was at an angel that was causing it to rub on my dash.

It looked like this

sale_10-2903-b13038.jpg

Here is the removed corner

AEM-WB-3.jpg

I then dumped the Saleen Pad An got this one for christmas

aeroforceintercepter017.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back