FS: ATL, GA- 11'-14' Go Fast Goodies/Part Out

Swine

forum member
Reaction score
All parts have ~15k miles on them unless stated otherwise, pulled them off of my 12' Mustang that im returning to stock. All prices are shipped to the lower 48. I leave for a two week work trip on 10/19, fyi.

1)12' GT500 Brembo's: SOLD!! W/front and rear rotors, dust shield, and OEM pads. GT500 Brembo's are more desirable in my mind because they are painted a gloss black instead of flat textured black like normal GT 5.0 brembo's. Rotors have some surface rust from sitting, no big deal will be gone using the brakes a couple times. Great pads and great rotors. SOLD!

2)Ford Racing shocks w/K Springs and new GT500 top hats. 30k miles on the springs and shocks, bought the hats new. SOLD!!

3)Kooks 1-3/4" Headers- SOLD!!Used with new gaskets and hardware. Best header on the market, pair with your choice of Kooks X or H pipe and go make some hp. SOLD!!

4) Pypes Catless H Pipe
-Will need new nuts from the hardware store, stripped mine being a DA. Rest of the oem hardware included. SOLD!!!

5)Drive Shaft Shop-Aluminum DS with all hardware. $550 shipped.

6)JLT AOS- Passenger side. SOLD!!

7)JLT Boss Intake- For a Boss intake manifold but fits stock manifold fine. $200 shipped

8) SCT X4- Unmarried and ready to rock and roll. $275 shipped
(generic image below)
xcal4_1.60.jpg

Last edited:

Swine

forum member
Reaction score
ALL of these things are sold....

mod please delete, i cant edit my original post for some reason.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back