FS: Authentic Saleen ALUMINUM Heat Extractor Hood for the 2005-09 Mustangs * NEW *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD!: Authentic Saleen ALUMINUM Heat Extractor Hood 2005-09 Mustangs * S O L D *

S O L D @ Saleen forums

For Sale: Authentic Saleen ALUMINUM Heat Extractor Hood for the 2005-09 Mustangs.

This Hood is NEW and never installed and is still in the original Box! This is actually the last heat extractor hood that shipped out by Saleen. Comes with both Heat extractor vents. And yes... the heat extractor intake is just in front of the Series VI SC.

$2400 FIRM

Shipping will be at your cost.

Local pickup in Atlanta, GA accepted.

Cash or Money Order (USPS is best) or cashiers check from a major bank or credit union will be accepted for payment.

I might accept PayPal after the first of the year. I have sold a ton of major Mustang parts this year and my PayPal is close to the limit for the year.

If you ever wanted to have a spare hood??? NOW IS THE TIME TO GET ONE!!!

Last edited:

cobrasrslow60

forum member
Reaction score
Aluminum hoods generally don't rust. I think it was just the ford factory hoods that may of had these problems.

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Is there any history of these hoods having the usual problem with the rusting of the front lip like the OE have? Is this already painted LL?

Aluminum = no rust

No, not already painted "LL". My original hood that was painted in Legend Lime, has already sold.

The Saleen hood that is being sold in this post, is pictured above^^. It has factory primer black. Mint condition and ready to prep and paint.

Thank you for your interest...

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Alum doesn't rust. Rust is a unique thing to Iron. It can corrode, but it isn't rust, if you're not interesting in buying then stop with the posts, per the Classified rules.

These hoods are rare and no longer made, if you think it's too much move along, that includes responding to this post.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back