FS: Saleen Front Fascia, CF Air Splitter, Side Rockers & Aluminum Heat Extractor Hood

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
I am selling my authentic Saleen ALUMINUM Heat Extractir Hood, Front Fascia, Carbon Fiber Front Air Splitter (last revision that actually fits perfect), Side Rocker Panels, and rear center exhaust.

Note: The Fascia and Rockers have been painted in Legend Lime Green and in excellent condition. They have only 750 miles of use.

The Saleen aluminum Heat Extractor Hood (with vents), is New in the original Saleen box, unpainted (flat black primer), as sent from Saleen. This is actually the last hood that shipped from the Saleen Speedlab.

Prices:
$700 - 05-09 Saleen Front Fascia (SPF) & on hold

$450 - 05-09 "S" Series Side Rocker Panels

$1000 - 05-09 Saleen Carbon Fiber Front Air Splitter (Last revision, fits perfect) zero scratches & in as new condition.

$2500 - 05-09 Saleen Heat Extractor Hood with Vents (unpainted).

$480 - Rear center exhaust SOLD!

Local pickup prefered (Atlanta, GA) I will ship continental USA only.

Payment accepted: Cashiers Check or USPS Money Orders. Not a big fan of Paypal... I will accept it, however, I am not in a hurry for payment.

Please Note: All parts have been removed from the car and ready to be picked up or to ship. I will need some time to source boxes and prepare the shipment.

Photobucket Pictures

Last edited:

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Splitting it up now and reduced pricing. Great opportunity for someone who wants a backup aluminum Saleen hood!

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
obo...

The Hood is new in box!

Front Fascia, HID KIT & Saleen front air splitter are still for sale... OBO!

Just try to find an original...! Get a back up now while you still can!!

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Saleen hid are still available? I thought they sold a while back.

I thought that they were too...

I have a forum member that has said he wanted them since 6/29 and has been on and off since then. I have been extremely patient, because he was also buying the front fascia with the HID kit. His friend was working in Savannah, GA and was supposed to pay and pick up last Weekend and was a no show!

At this point, if you want them? I will let you have them.

Shoot me a pm if you want to move forward.

Thank you for your interest

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back