FS: Baer 14" Eradispeed front rotors S197

J

JonW

I have a pair of Baer 14" Eradispeed 2-piece rotors for sale. These are for the front of a 2005+ Mustang. These rotors are blank, not drilled or slotted. According to Baer, there is NO increase in braking ability on a street car using drilled or slotted rotors. Plus, blank rotors can be turned if they warp, drilled or slotted rotors cannot be turned.

I bought these and had them bolted up to my '07 GT. The 18" Carroll Shelby wheels that I am running BARELY rubbed on one place on one of the calipers. So I had them unbolted and taken off. They have not been run on the car. Depending on what wheel you have, you may be able to use these on an 18" wheel. 19" and 20" wheels should have no fitment problems at all.

These rotors are $775 for the set new, plus shipping. These are like new, never been run, and I will take $525 for them including shipping within the 48 states. Pay Pal is OK.

PM me if interested or if you have questions.

rotor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I guess they finally got the bracket sorted out. I had paid for those and waited 7 months, then was told they were going back to engineering. I ended up with the 6-piston calipers on the 14" rotors. Screamin' deal for someone!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back