Fuel Rail 180

Reaction score
I installed the DOB supercharger on my car and I'm looking at cleaning up a few things. The fuel rails were swapped to each side and now the fuel rail connector is pointing in the wrong direction.

I have been looking at some different fittings to make a 180-degree turn, but not real sure on what I need. Does anyone know the parts needed or vendors that sell this?

07 Boss

Reaction score
My fuel rail connections are in the front. But I have also rewired and plumbed my set up. I run individual lines to each side and no crossover. I have a distribution block on the drivers strut tower where the frps and my pressure gauge are connected. Sorry for the crappy pics.

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
When I did this project awhile back, I used Russell Performance Fittings and the Fore Fuel Rail Adapter. There was some trial and error trying to find the right angles and fittings to match the Scott Drake fuel rail line, but I got it done. See pics below:

F1 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

F2 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

F3 by Tony Cruz, on Flickr

DieHarder

Reaction score
I installed the DOB supercharger on my car and I'm looking at cleaning up a few things. The fuel rails were swapped to each side and now the fuel rail connector is pointing in the wrong direction.

I have been looking at some different fittings to make a 180-degree turn, but not real sure on what I need. Does anyone know the parts needed or vendors that sell this?

Pics?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back