Garage Clean out

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cleaning up the garage and I have the following parts for sale.

Steeda Ultra-Lite springs for 05+. These have about 7000 miles on them and are in good shape. $145 shipped. SOLD

Steeda Upper control arm bracket for 05-09. Good shape replaced with a Metco to match my LCA's. $70 plus shipping. Sold

J&M Adjustable Upper Control Arm for 05-09. Same story, it's in good shape just replaced it with a Metco. $100 shipped.

Metco Upper control arm bracket for 2011+. This is brand new, was ordered by mistake and only had the 2 bolts bottom installed before it was found to be the wrong one. $80 shipped.

Last edited:

fiveptohh

forum member
Reaction score
Debating on the ultralites, even though I still havent installed my sports yet. Would you be willing to meet in the Mechanicsville area if I decide to get them?

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I could do that no problem. These are in good shape, there is a little surface rust in some spots under the rubber covered section on the front springs but that's all. I went back stock springs in the front because of all the weight of my turbos and with my Roush front splitter, it was just too low. The rears were replaced with some adjustable height springs.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the slow response I somehow missed this post. The 2011+ bracket has a larger bolt and the angle is a little different. I was told by Metco that even if I changed the bolt the angles would be wrong, so I just got the correct bracket.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have the 2011+ bracket and the J&M adjustable control arm left. The arm will work fine with the 2011+ bracket. I'll do both shipped for $160. That's a good deal for someone.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back