Getting Nitrous and new clutch installed...have a question about nitrous

VanWilder

forum member
Reaction score
Like the title says I am getting my Fidanza Stage 4.3 clutch installed along with my Zex Nitrous kit with all accessories. I plan on running the 100 shot...my question is how do you jet the Zex kit for 100 rwhp?? I know the HP rating from Zex if you use the jets they tell you is 100 hp at the flywheel...does anybody know which jets would give me the power to the wheels?! I'm getting it all installed starting tomorrow.

Thanks
Lance

Nick@HSW

forum member
Reaction score
Like the title says I am getting my Fidanza Stage 4.3 clutch installed along with my Zex Nitrous kit with all accessories. I plan on running the 100 shot...my question is how do you jet the Zex kit for 100 rwhp?? I know the HP rating from Zex if you use the jets they tell you is 100 hp at the flywheel...does anybody know which jets would give me the power to the wheels?! I'm getting it all installed starting tomorrow.

Thanks
Lance

Just jet it until you're happy with the result. Not every car is going to make the exact same horsepower based on x jet size. Like posted above, start out with the 125 jets and see where it gets you.

nick

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
yup. just play with the jets until you see the numbers you want to see. make sure you get it dynotuned also just to be safe.

VanWilder

forum member
Reaction score
thanks everyone for the answers....the tune I have for it was made for me by Chris Rose formerly from Tillman Speed. As soon as I get it on the car I will be getting it on the dyno and datalogging it to see how everything looks...he richened the tune up I cant remember how much exactly and he pulled 3.5 degrees of timing

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
be careful doing burn outs on that 4.3, have seen a few of 'em go early on nitrous cars... coincidentally all on burnouts. Otherwise your gonna love the car!

VanWilder

forum member
Reaction score
be careful doing burn outs on that 4.3, have seen a few of 'em go early on nitrous cars... coincidentally all on burnouts. Otherwise your gonna love the car!

Thanks for the heads up man!! What about burnouts are causing them to go out?! I usually do my burnouts dumping it in 2nd gear at the track on my ET Streets...this clutch is supposed to hold up to 765 lb/ft tq...are people just not breaking them in correctly?!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back