Good evening

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
in my life long search for the perfect forum, i recently stumbled across this. it seems pretty solid, and solid is always foundation for a good choice. so here is the intro:

I'm alex or alexis

I live in 561 (Palm Beach County, Florida)

I drive a red (D3) 2006 mustang gt. it is lowered on eibach coil overs, eibach sways, light weight radiator support brace (steeda), short shifter (steeda), 4.10 f/d gears, C&L CAI, udps (moto Blue 3 piece), stut tower brace, a sniper 93 octane tune, and an off road x-pipe. i have 18x 9 / 10 black bullit wheels with 255 40s and 285 45s. i also have a black bullit grille and a rear louver.

any way. nice to meet you all, and well be chatting

Last edited:

MN Mustang

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome, hope we can be of some help to you, there are many knowledgable individuals on this forum

08GT/CS

Reaction score
Welcome! You'll find lots of good info on this forum. Enjoy...and post some pics!

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
in my life long search for the perfect forum, i recently stumbled across this. it seems pretty solid, and solid is always foundation for a good choice. so here is the intro:

I'm alex or alexis

I live in 561 (Palm Beach County, Florida)

I drive a red (D3) 2006 mustang gt. it is lowered on eibach coil overs, eibach sways, light weight radiator support brace (steeda), short shifter (steeda), 4.10 f/d gears, C&L CAI, udps (moto Blue 3 piece), stut tower brace, a sniper 93 octane tune, and an off road x-pipe. i have 18x 9 / 10 black bullit wheels with 255 40s and 285 45s. i also have a black bullit grille and a rear louver.

any way. nice to meet you all, and well be chatting

well...ah, I moved your FIRST POST out of the Tech forum and into the "New User Introduction" section. Be sure to take a look at our forums format as well as use the search function to further enjoy our solid perfect forum.

Welcome.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back