Got egged

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
Was away on business and my car got egged, sat for at least a week so it dried on really nice. I've tried washing, clay bar-ing, using hot water, and using vinegar to get the last of it off but nothing is working. Anybody have some tips? Thanks

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
Im not sure about getting dried eggs off, but if I ever found out who did something like that would get a foot broke off in there ass

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Was away on business and my car got egged, sat for at least a week so it dried on really nice. I've tried washing, clay bar-ing, using hot water, and using vinegar to get the last of it off but nothing is working. Anybody have some tips? Thanks

that doesn't come off, it's like bolgna on your paint. i'd file a police report and claim insurance on it.

Ssiptang

forum member
Reaction score
That happened to me last month. Some punk ass kids in my neighborhood.
Mine only sat for a night but it still ate through my clearcoat. I tried clay bar and polish. It looks a lot better now but it still shows the difference when the surface is wet.

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
I never will understand how people could get a thrill out of ruining someone else's shit. Sucks man hopefully you can get insurance to help you out.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
I never will understand how people could get a thrill out of ruining someone else's shit. Sucks man hopefully you can get insurance to help you out.

i dont get it either...

for the op: sorry to have to tell you the bad news but yeah that's gonna need new paint. where did it get egged? hopefully its on the smaller panels

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
Got nailed on the driver's side door, fucker threw it pretty hard because it chipped away paint where it landed.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this. I'd fuck that kid up big time... Just like how the kid who keyed my door got what he deserved.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There's no fixing that short of a repaint. Egg destroys paint.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Got nailed on the driver's side door, fucker threw it pretty hard because it chipped away paint where it landed.
Surprisingly it doesnt take that hard of a throw to chip the paint, eggshells are like razor blades to your paint, they will fuck it up and the egg inside will further eat into the paint when it sits.

Backroad_Beast

2007 Torch Red GT
Reaction score
That sucks hardcore man. mine got egged last weekend but fortunately it only sat for an hour or so before I caught it and washed it off. I'll mess the kid up if I find him though.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I feel like shit whenever I read something like this. I egged cars when I was young and thought it was the funniest thing ever. It if happened to me today, I'd want to fuck people up, lol.

Sorry for you car OP, but I can guarantee you that it wasn't me this time.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I feel like shit whenever I read something like this. I egged cars when I was young and thought it was the funniest thing ever. It if happened to me today, I'd want to fuck people up, lol.

Sorry for you car OP, but I can guarantee you that it wasn't me this time.

I put mayonnaise all over the Principal's car over Christmas break. He was out of town and I knew it would sit for a couple of weeks.

Man, did I get into some trouble over that one. Never take a G/F with you to do stupid shit. When you break up with her, they tend to rat your ass out. Bitch.

I'd like to go back in time and kick my own ass for messing with someone's shit like that.

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
A few months ago someone parked their Mini in front of my car with their rear bumper pressed right into my front bumper. There was no apparent damage (maybe a little abrasion on very close inspection) but I was too pissed to let it go. I spat a mouthful of cough syrup on his windscreen. Some of it splattered on his paint, no doubt. I wonder if it did any damage if it was sitting there all day.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back