Got egged

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
A few months ago someone parked their Mini in front of my car with their rear bumper pressed right into my front bumper. There was no apparent damage (maybe a little abrasion on very close inspection) but I was too pissed to let it go. I spat a mouthful of cough syrup on his windscreen. Some of it splattered on his paint, no doubt. I wonder if it did any damage if it was sitting there all day.
See I dont have a problem with that, I am a vengeful bastard, when someone does something to fuck up my car or could have messed it up.
Few years ago this jackass that worked with me hit my car with his raggedy old jeep cherokee, dented my fender and left white paint marks on it in the parking lot at work, so he parked 6 cars down hoping I wouldnt make the connection(he was the only white vehicle in the parking lot)
I came out after work, saw my fender and the paint, walked down to his truck and saw the same marks on his fender/bumper.
When I questioned him about it the next day he denied denied denied.
Finally a couple days later he fessed up, I told him he was going to pay to fix it, he agreed. When I told him I needed him to pay the $40 to get an estimate from a local body shop he said nah im not paying. Couple weeks go by of me trying to get him to pay, he wouldnt come up off of it.
So I waited 2 months, then I struck. One day when I was off and he was working I came to work, went into the parking lot, drained his rear diff and left. A week later that bitch was locked up tighter than a nun. After he got that fixed a couple weeks later he was rearended and totalled his jeep. So he got struck by me and Karma lol.
Thinking back on it, I was a bit extreme with my retaliation but he was a piece of shit and I was young. Worked out in the end.

Super Six One

Banned
Reaction score
I never will understand how people could get a thrill out of ruining someone else's shit. Sucks man hopefully you can get insurance to help you out.
The first thing I learned in college was that you can't have anything nice, some lowlife motherfucker will try to ruin it for you because it isn't theirs.

cgibs89

Stickers add HP brah
Reaction score
And this is why I will gladly spend the extra money for a garage at my apartment. The entitlement pieces of shit that can't have nice things destroy the nice things we have.

Sucks to hear OP. Not much you can do short of a complete repaint.

erat

forum member
Reaction score
If its not thru the clear, have it cut and polished.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry about what happened bro. Just waterboard every kid in the neighborhood until one rats the other out then execute the guilty........ That may be illegal though.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I've had an old truck & the mustang egged separate occasions, both times the shell cut the paint. Luckily I quickly washed it off to avoid other paint damage, but what was very unsafe was mustang was a hood shot while I was driving.. splattered teh windshield and made it hard to see.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
A few months ago someone parked their Mini in front of my car with their rear bumper pressed right into my front bumper. There was no apparent damage (maybe a little abrasion on very close inspection) but I was too pissed to let it go. I spat a mouthful of cough syrup on his windscreen. Some of it splattered on his paint, no doubt. I wonder if it did any damage if it was sitting there all day.

id call the cops technically i believe thats hit n run. so id like to see their dace when they get arrested

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My wife got a new car last year and this fall we went to the local JCC and some shit bag Subaru parked next to us and scratched her passenger door. I was so pissed I balled up my fist and with my back the drivers door of the Sube, I gave it a quick downward swing. Bam! Nice little dent in that shit bag. Fucker.

Lord have mercy on the dumb bastard that eventually scratches hes my Mustang.

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
i have a DD hyundai elantra that i got from my brother when he lost his license and about 2 years back someone egged it and it sat since no one was driving it, sure as shit they paint has faded really bad in those areas and parts have started to rust. the car isnt worth shit cause its a POS but it still bugs me every day when i have to look at the back of the car. it even wore away the plastic on the right rear taillamp lense and you can still see the egg "goo" shape in the lense, even after 100 washes/2 winters with salt/ and DD everyday for 100+ miles.

i hope you get everything figured out and i hope those little bastards pay for this....karma's a bitch

Ampire

3 valve
Reaction score
i have a DD hyundai elantra that i got from my brother when he lost his license and about 2 years back someone egged it and it sat since no one was driving it, sure as shit they paint has faded really bad in those areas and parts have started to rust. the car isnt worth shit cause its a POS but it still bugs me every day when i have to look at the back of the car. it even wore away the plastic on the right rear taillamp lense and you can still see the egg "goo" shape in the lense, even after 100 washes/2 winters with salt/ and DD everyday for 100+ miles.

i hope you get everything figured out and i hope those little bastards pay for this....karma's a bitch

You could probably sand it and then rattlecan over the nasty areas. It would probably still look better than before even if the rust undercuts the new paint.

nmb15831

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this. I'd fuck that kid up big time... Just like how the kid who keyed my door got what he deserved.

Details please. I caught kids throwing rocks at my car while teaching. And later found a big fuckig mess of scratches on my hood. It looks as though someone was sitting on it and slid off. I know how this feels and the punks need thier asses kicked. I hope you resolve your vandal issue appropriately.

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
No pics yet and a storm is rolling in, and I'm leaving on Friday for a week. Get some when I can. This has me looking at doing a Saleen conversion.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back