5%

front-1.jpg

backside.jpg

sidde.jpg

sidedark-1.jpg

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Looks pretty dark, good luck with the 'being aware of what's around you' thing and the 'avoiding tickets' thing.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
I can barely see a thing at night with 20%, I can't imagine 5%.

Although in the day, I wish I had 5%. They need to start making transition glass for cars--headlights would be sick!

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah its dark but ive had 5% tint on all my stangs and other vehicles since ive been 16...Cops around here dont give a shit about tint. And i dont have a problem seeing my suroundings

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
IDK what transition glass is, but yeah I thought i about tinting the headlights but I dont want to loose any light even tho I do have hid's. Im def tinting the tails tho.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
ray_can_t_see_shit.jpg

Looks cool man, I might do mine, but not that dark lol

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
DAMN! I thought I was pushing it with 20% all the way around... Looks good!

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Haha yeah my boy doesnt do it for anyone else, but we have been friends mad long and he knows that if i do get cought by the five-ohh that I wouldnt rat him out. the lowest he will go on anyone elses vehicle is 20%....If any of you guys live near-ish to me and are interested, He usually does a vehicle for 100-150 bucks....he has a facebook page but not too many pics on there yet.....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pm-tinting/234105209940782

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Man the cops around here would ream you so bad for that tint, for GSP a majority of their tickets are for speeding and window tint!!

Looks good, i know this sounds dumb but you got any inside pics?

07ToRcH

Torch Red FTW
Reaction score
looks good man, 17% here, I got a ticket 3 weeks ago and the judge tells me If I remove it he would dismiss the ticket, I told him I would take my chances and just pay the thing, Legal is 25% in texas,

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
damn that really sucks the cops bust all uyour guys balls bout the tint!!!! And JUSTIN, no I dont at the moment, but I can take some pics for ya

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
IDK what transition glass is, but yeah I thought i about tinting the headlights but I dont want to loose any light even tho I do have hid's. Im def tinting the tails tho.

Transition glass (or lenses) is the stuff they use in glasses now where it turns dark if you wear them outside in the sun and goes clear once you're indoors or in a darker area.

I've thought about this for a long time and sourced some glass but it was just way too expensive. I wanted my headlights to be dark/tinted in the day and then they'd clear up at night or in a dark area where I'd need my headlights.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
If I wore a shirt like you have on, I'd spray paint the windows black so nobody would see me!!!:poke::nk: LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

j/k car looks good.:beerchug2:

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
"5% tint so they cant see up in my windows!!"

Looks sick! Digging the car man!

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Transition glass (or lenses) is the stuff they use in glasses now where it turns dark if you wear them outside in the sun and goes clear once you're indoors or in a darker area.

I've thought about this for a long time and sourced some glass but it was just way too expensive. I wanted my headlights to be dark/tinted in the day and then they'd clear up at night or in a dark area where I'd need my headlights.

That sounds pretty damn sick!

If I wore a shirt like you have on, I'd spray paint the windows black so nobody would see me!!!:poke::nk: LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

j/k car looks good.:beerchug2:

Haha that aint me bro...Thats the dude that tinted my windows lol

"5% tint so they cant see up in my windows!!"

Looks sick! Digging the car man!
Thanks bro

Can I have the hood? lol
Nope

amazing at how much of a difference tint makes!
I know its like a whole new car now lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back