gt start button

N

NiTeMaRe06

Im gonna do it. I think it adds a cool touch to the interior. But I want one that lights up.

Last edited by a moderator:

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
not been said here, but sadly when i was test driving cars before i bought the mustang i tried both mazda's. the miata and the rx8. the miata had a push start button, but no key. it just had a card about the size of a credit card that had to be with you in order to start the car. if it wasn't in the car it wouldn't start. i wonder if this same setup could be removed from a wrecked miata and used in another car such as one of ours. no key needed at all..... that would be cool

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
I like the look of push start button, but I love turning the key and feeling the engine rumble to life too much. But I wanted to do something to the power outlet as was an eyesore so I went a different route. :) Obviously doesnt do anything but I think it looks sweet....

http://www.mgwltd.com/mustang2005_power_outlet_plug.shtml

Attachments

• eject.bmp
    172.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
N

NiTeMaRe06

Yeah the main reason I would do it is because that power outlet is an eyesore.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not been said here, but sadly when i was test driving cars before i bought the mustang i tried both mazda's. the miata and the rx8. the miata had a push start button, but no key. it just had a card about the size of a credit card that had to be with you in order to start the car. if it wasn't in the car it wouldn't start. i wonder if this same setup could be removed from a wrecked miata and used in another car such as one of ours. no key needed at all..... that would be cool

My BMW has Comfort Access, which includes the start button... you just have a little key fob in your pocket and all you have to do is puch in the clutch and push the button... it also lets you lock and unluck the car by touching the door handle, plus several other things... that would be cool to have on the stang, but probably cost thousands to actually do...

blacknlte

Reaction score
heres a pic of the GT push start button installed in my car

l_cee1f64550ba437aa55ca6e6267c3cb4.jpg

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
My BMW has Comfort Access, which includes the start button... you just have a little key fob in your pocket and all you have to do is puch in the clutch and push the button... it also lets you lock and unluck the car by touching the door handle, plus several other things... that would be cool to have on the stang, but probably cost thousands to actually do...

Someone makes a kit for $800-1200, wish I could remember who now!?! My sisters Nissan Altima has it and it's a really cool feature honestly.

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
Someone makes a kit for $800-1200, wish I could remember who now!?! My sisters Nissan Altima has it and it's a really cool feature honestly.

if i had finished my performance mods i and gotten into my looks i would consider something like that.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back