Gwinnett Members

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Whats up guys, this is George, the guy with the White Novi Charged GT lol Finally got around to making a post and registering on here lol Hope to hang out with you all again!

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Any one ever use or know anything about dugan racing in Lawrenceville? I'm about to hit 1k miles and going to change my oil to royal purple, I also want to change my trans and diff fluid to royal purple as well, but don't have a lift so id like to have a shop do it to save time.

dcjones

forum member
Reaction score
Any one ever use or know anything about dugan racing in Lawrenceville? I'm about to hit 1k miles and going to change my oil to royal purple, I also want to change my trans and diff fluid to royal purple as well, but don't have a lift so id like to have a shop do it to save time.

Not really a fan of them. I had them replace my clutch and it didn't go well.

I'm sure that they can do your fluid changes though.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Nice touch Mike, looks good! :thumb2: BTW, I saw your pics in the Silver Mustangs thread and it looks great! The combination of the silver paint and lowered with those wheels just looks mean. Very nice.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks I love the track wheels, but I'm hopping americanmuscle.com will have a 19x10 replica soon so I can put some meat in the back.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Nice! Even with all my mods mine still doesn't make that! :hammer: Oh well, at least my 4.10s would hopefully help me get the jump on you out of the hole, lol!

Where did you get it dynoed?

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
any of you guys interested in going to " world of wheels" car show at world congress center in ATL..On Jan 22? I think the admission is $16-20 but not sure.. If alot of us want to go, maybe we all can meet up and cruise together.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Nice! Even with all my mods mine still doesn't make that! :hammer: Oh well, at least my 4.10s would hopefully help me get the jump on you out of the hole, lol!

Where did you get it dynoed?
LoL those 4.10s should help but this thing moves with the 3.73s. I had dyno'd at Balanced Performance.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone run solo (cone course) or open track days in the local Atlanta area? Id really like to get into the sport and push my car around a few turns, but when searching the nasa and scca sites I cant find any in the Atl area.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I never have but would like too! WTBTraction has though, maybe he can point us in the right direction. PM him.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks will do. Ill let you know what he says. I also found this while doing a little more research. Looks like they had more than 10 events in Atlanta this year.

http://www.atlantascca.org/

Last edited:

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
You could go to road atlanta's website!! They have events all the time, plus your kinda close!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back