Gwinnett Members

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any fellow Gwinnett members on the forum. If so speak up and lets see if we can get a winter ride in before it gets to late.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I'm not in Gwinett, but I would be down. As a matter of fact, we(me, justins197, tungstenrage, and 2 other friends of mine) were planning on cruising today until the weather took a crap on our plans. Keep me posted.

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
im close to gwinnett. let me know if something comes up.. lately the weather sucks. I will join unless the car is in the shop.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
im close to gwinnett. let me know if something comes up.. lately the weather sucks. I will join unless the car is in the shop.

Is there any good road going through or around the Oconee National Forest? Would make for some good photos.

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
Is there any good road going through or around the Oconee National Forest? Would make for some good photos.
not really.. but the best road I would suggest is taking 441N toward the mountains to north ga, nc or tn... I have been on that road going to gatlingburg, tn during summer time. It has alot of nice valley areas, scenic areas, twisty roads and few tunnels to drive thru. lol.. Maybe us GA guys need to meet up when there's no snow on the mountains and plan a trip towards the mountains.

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
I know this is not classified section. but if any of you guys are looking for used longtubes with offroad H. Im gonna have them for sale.. when I get ready to do my turbo install in jan "I HOPE", unless my funds are not avaliable.. just a heads up for a future deal. PM me for more info..

Last edited:

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
I take the long tubes are for the 4.6?
yes 4.6....Mike 5.0 when you get ready to mod your car and need a shop..check and MV Perfomance. Thats where I get all of my work done at.. JUST let them know that NAV refered you and get good prices..

Last edited:

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Ive ran Commerce a few times in my 300zx but plan to go back and see what the stang can do when it warms up,

Last edited:

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Silver Dollar(Reynolds) is a good track as well. MV Performance did my gear install for me also. Great group of knowledgeable guys and great prices too. :thumb2:

Last edited:

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
I have never been to silver dollar but heard good things ab that track.. I usually go to commerce. Im ready for the weather to warm up and enjoy the car..And hangout with you all.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
I have never been to silver dollar but heard good things ab that track.. I usually go to commerce. Im ready for the weather to warm up and enjoy the car..And hangout with you all.

Im on another forum and they always have a spring run up to silver dollar and a spring and winter run up to north georgia! Ive been once and it was pretty fun hopefully if we all meet up my car wont be in pieces!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back