Had the Bullitt detailed real fast today!

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Had the Bullitt cleaned real fast at work today, it got a clay bar and a seal. Also cleaned up the interior a little bit.

This pic is washed but before any serious work...
img5163j.jpg

And then cleaned up under the lights...

img5209e.jpg

img5208o.jpg

img5204fa.jpg

Ray721

Black 06 GT
Reaction score
Damn you and your clean car! It's all gross here with rain and slush so my car is nasty filthy!

mykvr6

Reaction score
Hey there, I was just checking out your pics and was wondering what tint you have on your rear tailights? I bought mine with tint on them, looks very similar to yours, just slightly smoked, but I need to replace it as one is cracking and the third brake light needs to be redone. The tint on the brake light looks like it was cut to fit and a bit darker than the tails. I want them all to match. Are yours overlays?

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Hey there, I was just checking out your pics and was wondering what tint you have on your rear tailights? I bought mine with tint on them, looks very similar to yours, just slightly smoked, but I need to replace it as one is cracking and the third brake light needs to be redone. The tint on the brake light looks like it was cut to fit and a bit darker than the tails. I want them all to match. Are yours overlays?

Mine's actually an automotive clear coat with drops of black added. They actually really need a sand and buff as they're kinda rough. I also need to match my third light and markers...

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
I love my 13, but, DAMMM the Bullitt's are so bad ass!! One came into the dealer where I got my car, with under 500 miles, and I was so tempted to give up the 13 for the Bullitt. I wont lie, I lost my love for mustangs in 1994 when the new body came out, I was disgusted!, it took til 2005 for me to look at the mustang, and the bullitt was the icing on the cake. That is one clean looking ride man, looks sawweeet!!

mykvr6

Reaction score
Mine's actually an automotive clear coat with drops of black added. They actually really need a sand and buff as they're kinda rough. I also need to match my third light and markers...

ahh I see. the overlays on my car look pretty good, tint isn't too dark, just enough to give it a smoked look. the overlay on the third brake light is darker and not even looking, looked sort of "splotchy" like a bad nite shade job so I peeled it off today and will probably buy a new set of overlays from american muscle. I'm not sold on any of the smoked third brake lights I've seen and I don't really like the raxion smoked tails either. I like the backup light portion tinted too.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Very clean car, sir! I have been detailing my car for 2 hours after the photoshoot of my own!

mykvr6

Reaction score
I love my 13, but, DAMMM the Bullitt's are so bad ass!! One came into the dealer where I got my car, with under 500 miles, and I was so tempted to give up the 13 for the Bullitt. I wont lie, I lost my love for mustangs in 1994 when the new body came out, I was disgusted!, it took til 2005 for me to look at the mustang, and the bullitt was the icing on the cake. That is one clean looking ride man, looks sawweeet!!

you know I loved the old fox bodies, especially the coupes. Hated the interiors though. I thought the 03 Cobras were niced but I hate the interiors on those cars as well. The s197 really stepped it up a notch and the 10+ cars are even better. I really wanted a new 5.0 but I've always like the bullitt, and since this was my first powerful RWD car (i've had a couple Nissans that were RWD, but only 4 cylinders) I figure I could get by with the 4.6 for now. Love this car, but of course after having it a whole 6 weeks, I feel like I could have more power! lol

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Man, I need to get you to do a CF decklid panel for me.

You could probably do it yourself, it's pretty damn easy on these. Lol. Get some material off the internet, clean the surface REALLY well with alcohol, lay the material on, heat the edges to make them contour and that's really it.

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
it is almost pointless to clean my car while I am stuck in hell paso. Covered in sand in less than a day. easier to keep it dirty than keep getting angry.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Looks very good, although I am currently craving oranges.

Back