Hampton Roads Mini Cruise/ Late Lunch @ Plaza Azteca August 29th

rayS197

Reaction score
Jen, (F8L500) is coming home from Afganistan so lets all welcome her home with a little cruise and a place to eat. Everyone to meet @ Sears Greenbriar mall , leave @ 1 pm sharp. Head down interstate 64 to 264. Exit @ birdneck road to General Booth. Follow General Booth to Atlantic Ave to Shore drive. Left on Indpendence that turns into Holland Road. End @ Plaza Azteca of 4292 Holland road. Hope everyone can make it. :beerchug2:

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
I would LOVE to finally make a cruise that you put together! I will get back to you on Monday, need to see if I'll be out to sea or not.

- Jesse

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jen, (F8L500) is coming home from Afganistan so lets all welcome her home with a little cruise and a place to eat. Everyone to meet @ Sears Greenbriar mall , leave @ 1 pm sharp. Head down interstate 64 to 264. Exit @ birdneck road to General Booth. Follow General Booth to Atlantic Ave to Shore drive. Left on Indpendence that turns into Holland Road. End @ Plaza Azteca of 4292 Holland road. Hope everyone can make it. :beerchug2:

Figures! Another cruise and mexican food, and I have to work....:thud:

Sounds good to me! Plus I gotta see Eddies newly purchased Cobra! haha

:beerchug2:

I was impressed at how clean/good condition its in!

rayS197

Reaction score
I may be driving the F150 if my trunk isnt finished. Bought a new rear spoiler and having the holes filled and the lower half by the faux cap painted black. Goes to the Paint shop tomorrow , they stated 3 to 4 days

rayS197

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be driving my F150 this Sunday. My trunk lid and spoiler will not be ready until Monday or Tuesday. Kinda sucks to be following in my truck. What do ya do?

Attachments

• IMG_0230.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 6

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice meeting you yesterday Jen! DO NOT jump ship.....and you know what I am talking about...especially that color....YUCK!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeremy made his 600 mark yesterday, all because of you Tony...must have been the A arms!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was nice meeting you too Greg. And don't judge me! Eddie won't let me get it still :(

Glad someone in that family has taste...sigh..first the Honda and then the..well...I can't even bring myself to say the word.:wow:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haha, hell yeaaa!!!

Very nice numbers, specially for only 14 psi!

Shhh...it was 15 psi.....

14.6 psi on that pull to be exact lol at 16.5 degrees of timing.

Didnt get a clean run on the final pull as it was heat soaked, it made 15.0 psi peak boost exactly but pulled timing and only made 555rwhp.

I imagine that run was good for around 615rwhp based on how much power i was making per half pound of boost.

Then again these are just peak boost numbers at full spool. Mike was monitoring boost this time and it would hit peak then drop off 1-1.5 psi throughout the rest of the pull.

On my 12 psi runs it showed 12 peak then like 10.8-11 psi to redline.

Gonna play with the gate pressure and sensitivity on the boost controller some more. :)

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back