Has anyone replaced the auto tranny lines with braided? Do you recognize this thread

GI Joe

Reaction score
I need to remove the line adapter on the side of the tranny to remove and replace the factory hard line. I'll need to convert it to AN fitting. Anyone know what the thread is on the side with the gasket. It kinda looks like the fittings that goe in a fuel rail and even has a gasket.
Thanks

Last edited:

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
Ok then...Is there such an animal that goes from that to AN on the other end...
Thanks for your help
Dave

Provided it is STOR, and I'm not 100% sure it is, there are several manufacturers that make fittings which are STOR on one end and AN (37* JIC) on the other. Weatherhead, for example, makes a complete assortment of these fittings in straight, 45* and 90*. I would suggest confirming that it is indeed STOR with a local industrial hose vendor: Gates, Weatherhead, Goodyear, Parker, etc.

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score
Ok then...Is there such an animal that goes from that to AN on the other end...
Thanks for your help
Dave
I would suggest confirming with a local industrial hose vendor that it is indeed STOR. If it is, there are several manufacturers which offer STOR to AN (37* JIC) in straight, 45* and 90* offerings. I would look for a local industrial hose vendor in your area: Weatherhead, Parker, Goodyear, Gates, etc.

I work for a Caterpillar dealership and my hose catalog has a complete listing of these types of fittings.

Confirm it is indeed STOR though as I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like.

tmcolegr

It's All About the Build
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back