Hello all

hogdaddy

Reaction score
Just got my first Mustang...05 GT. She is my DD, but hope to start building her up a bit. Been looking over the DIY section quite a bit. Looking to learn a bit along the way. Just came from my first local mustang club meeting, where I just joined.
My plans for the next 6 months are FRPP lowering springs, FRPP cams, headers, and a new clutch...and when the tires start to go, a new set of staggered wheels.
Im sure Ill be on here a bit in the coming days/weeks/months trying to learn from reading.
My GT had a K&N intake and a flowmaster axle back from the previous owner...and in the month she has been mine she has been treated to smoked headlights/taillights/3rd brake light/marker lights/and corner signals, 5% tint on back with 20% on the front windows. I painted the grill pony black, replaced the shaker 500 w a pioneer touch screen HU...and my drake programmable sequential lights will be delivered tomorrow by fedex and installed right away :)
Thats my baby!
About me...Air Force guy stationed at Keelser AFB..Single dad and my daughter is getting into stangs and is all about being a helper with mods :)

07DarkHorse

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome!

My daughter isn't into Mustangs, but she is taking Auto Tech this year and seems to like it.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of good knowledgable folks on here that can help you out when you start modding your new Stang.

Post up some pics of the ride! We like pictures here...and thank you for your service!

SS KILLR

Killer of the SS
Reaction score
Welcome. Be sure to search before you post questions and do not post in the wrong section. Or else........

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Last time I as at Keesler I was doing Hurricane relief.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back