Hello Coyote

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I too like that interior. Classy looking.

Congrats on the new car. Got any plans for mods yet?

cobra_4

forum member
Reaction score
I too like that interior. Classy looking.

Congrats on the new car. Got any plans for mods yet?

Oh yeah! Lol, nothing major though right away. Probably the first mod will be some exhaust, probably a pypes muffler delete. I've been thinking about swapping the grille, at first I thought I wanted a Boss grille but now I'm thinking I wanna leave the fog lights and put one in that just makes them hidden. I'm gonna add some sort of chin spoiler, it looks naked as it is.

Long term I wanna do a tune and a JLT intake. Some SHR window louvers. I've got a buddy that does custom air brush work so I'll probably get something cool done on the radiator cover and under the hood.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
If you wanna change grilles, and keep the fog lights hidden, you may want to check this out:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/black-retro-grille-combo-2013gt.html

Then to relocate the fogs behind the grille, you could try this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Ford-M...Accessories&hash=item232e69a8c7#ht_351wt_1399

I also wanted to keep my fogs and have them "hidden." Here's mine:

IMG_1912_zpsa091ef43.jpg

cobra_4

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah that is the stuff I was looking at! I really like that look!

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
great looking car! I'm partial to ingot, and I like the interior as well. congrats!

sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

08GTCA

forum member
Reaction score
I think your GT looks good. Ingot Silver is so easy to keep clean and it looks great in the sun. The Saddle interior is, as you stated Classy. I think they look like an upgraded sports car with that color. Way to go on your purchase.

cobra_4

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! Still loving the car, Got about 400 miles on her and loving it!

SUPRACOBRA

forum member
Reaction score
Nice, I drove a 2013 black on black 6sp Saturday and it is nice. I really like the saddle leather in yours.

tagle281

forum member
Reaction score
Love the saddle so much I bought aftermarket leather close to that color. Not sure against a silver exterior though. If you decide you don't like the color let me know. I'll buy them off of you. Why anyone would buy a '13 or '14 and not just wait for a '15 is beyond me.

<------ducks for cover.

Last edited:

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Love the saddle so much I bought aftermarket leather close to that color. Not sure against a silver exterior though. If you decide you don't like the color let me know. I'll buy them off of you. Why anyone would buy a '13 or '14 and not just wait for a '15 is beyond me.

<------ducks for cover.

Because the '15 might suck? Seems like a good enough reason for me

Congrats OP!

tagle281

forum member
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that. Its gonna be like every other makeover. Some will hate majority will love but eventually it will grow on the haters.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Love the color choices. Hellova upgrade from a jeep. Enjoy!

panama

forum member
Reaction score
You can also get a smoking deal on a car right before a model change. I usually buy new cars that way. I still have a new car and usually save a ton of money. The saddle leather looks killer, much classier than my black leather

KC Henry

Reaction score
I LOVE the saddle brown interior. I am not a teenie-bopper anymore so the class and sophistication that is brought to the interior of the Mustang when it has the saddle interior is refreshing. Wish my car had it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back