Hello from Memphis, TN

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Actually went to talk to them today. They are setting up my watts link and differential on Friday.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the best Mustang forum on the internet. Seriously. Hello from Nashville. Glad you ended up with the 5.0!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I know I'm a little late here, but welcome anyway!

Is that third pic at Memphis Motorsports Park? I did a Richard Petty Driving school there several years back, when NASCAR still raced the Busch (Nationwide) and truck series there. It looks familiar.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Yes. That is at the end of the drag strip before the first turn of the road course. It is now called Memphis International Raceway when Palm Beach International bought the track a couple years ago. Dover Motorsports used to own the track, and started going under. Sold off Gateway and Memphis. Rusty Wallace now runs the school over here, and also has go kart tracks inside the oval. I got to meet him, and race him on the go karts during the "grand opening." Also had him autograph the ceremony program for my mom. It was mother's day weekend, and she is a huge Rusty Wallace fan. She tried coming over after she got off work, but they were already shutting the event down before she was on the road.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Man, that's cool! I used to be a pretty big Rusty Wallace fan back in the day, when he drove for Penske.

And I didn't know they had a road course over there, too. I need to check into that. It's not that far from Huntsville.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back