Help with radiator hose on the Paxton 2200 HO kit.

Jason Dowdy

Reaction score
Can someone shed some light on this please. I have a complete Paxton 2200 HO kit and went to install it and everything went great until I got to the last page of the radiator hoses. It says install the molded hose from the tstat to crossover.... my kit didn’t not come with this hose. It even shows a pic of it and it’s for sure 1 piece. I called Brenspeed wheee I bought it from and they said you piece the hose together with leftover hoses you removed and trimmed according to the guys in the shop. Well all the left over hoses I have in the kit will not fit either inlet. Does anybody have any ideas? Paxton won’t return my call so I’m kinda lost other than go to a parts store and find one that fits. Here is a pic of it.

C8BAC14B-60EF-4BE0-8FE4-BCC1A0AD8D7E.jpeg

AHaze

Reaction score
That same hose came with my Vortech kit. It had a sticker on it with part #71783 on it. Looks to be an easily available Dayco hose. I had to do a lot of trimming on that hose to get it away from the air intake tubing.

Jason Dowdy

Reaction score
That same hose came with my Vortech kit. It had a sticker on it with part #71783 on it. Looks to be an easily available Dayco hose. I had to do a lot of trimming on that hose to get it away from the air intake tubing.

That is exactly what I needed. Thanks.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back