Hertford, N.C. 1/8 th mile March 2011

rayS197

Reaction score
Hertford, N.C. 1/8 th mile Spring

Anyone interested in Heading down to Hertford for some 1/8th mile action in March? They haven't posted their schedule but we can shoot for a Saturday once it posts. Everyone to meet then head to the track. Post some thoughts an ideas..

Last edited:

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
i am in! should make it at cruise to the track, some show and some go!

rayS197

Reaction score
Not really. If they keep to their past schedule its early March. Basically only three months. the Cruises we start planning a few days after one has been completed to get thoughts from everyone for the next.

rayS197

Reaction score
I just spoke with Curtis from the Hertford Dragway. Stated for all of us to get together and pick a date and they will work with us even if its on a Sunday. FFC (First Flight Cruisers) did something like this last year and he said it was a great turn out. The cooked out $10 a head, etc..

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not really. If they keep to their past schedule its early March. Basically only three months. the Cruises we start planning a few days after one has been completed to get thoughts from everyone for the next.

Maybe im doing my math wrong but march is 4 months away...

So are you trying to do a rental? Or just picking a date to head there? As your first post doesnt state.

rayS197

Reaction score
Sorry, was typing on my phone. Im all thumbs. LOL!! yes 4 months out and its a feeler thread to see who is interested and some ideas. Some new info has just been sent to me so this may not happen in March but it will in the early spring. I'll post when I have more info.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im interested but i usualy only know my shcedule a month in advance so I usualy have to play these things by ear.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back