Hot guy with hot truck!

ranger2339

Reaction score
Look at me!:wgaf:

Anyway, new guy here. Not new to forums or Mustangs, just new to this forum.

I've had a couple Stangs in my life. 89 5.0 in HS and a 01 Stage 1 Roush, that I bought brand new.

Looking to get back into a Mustang, but specifically a S197. Ever since they came out, I wanted one.. Instead I bought a 05 F150 FX4, cause I live in MN and a Stang in the snow all winter is :horseshit:.

Now looking to either trade my truck for a S197 or maybe just buy one and keep the truck.

Plan on using the car to drift and to park in my garage.

mytruck11.jpg

fashion-fail-the-cops-wouldnt-help-you-anyway.jpg

Jungle.jpg

Last edited:

ranger2339

Reaction score
Great first post. Welcome. I'd keep the truck and buy a Mustang. Both are very useful vehicles to own.

Yea I'll probably go that route since the car will most likely get gutted and caged.

Only reason for getting rid of the truck, is that I work over seas, and I'm only home for like 3 months out of the year.. I also bought the wife a new Edge, so don't really neeeeeed the truck.

I'm trying to find a crashed up one at an auction, since it will just be a race car anyway.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Welcome seem like a pretty cool guy...Hit up steve_poe he builds racecars and might be able to point you in the right direction for a roller or just a shell

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay I'll admit it, I clicked the post. I liked the truck.

Welcome to the Forum!

ranger2339

Reaction score
Welcome seem like a pretty cool guy...Hit up steve_poe he builds racecars and might be able to point you in the right direction for a roller or just a shell

Thanks man, will do.

Okay I'll admit it, I clicked the post. I liked the truck.

Welcome to the Forum!

You saying your not into action figures?? Added a picture of a hot guy for you! Im sure he loves Stangs, well maybe IROCs.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back