how much did u pay for your mustang gt!!!

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i was wondering what people payed for their mustang gt out the door from a dealer since im thinkin of tradin in mine for a new one!!!!

ONE MEEEEELION DOLLARS!
DrEvil.jpg

Holy Christ on a cracker, that's a long list of fucktardery. :eek:hsnap:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good god...so many opportunities to continue the thread derailment.

1. Herk and Don, rep points for your comments.
2. I want a color other than orange AND NO I DO NOT MEAN PINK!!
3. How about a thread for what your car's worth to you? Mine's worth probably $10K at this point (now at 103K miles), but priceless and irreplaceable to me.
4. Next thread topic ala Mustang Forums....what color stripe goes best with which color car?

(sorry, I'm tired...lots of showings this weekend)

slvr08gt

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^:thud:
Yea, you should have seen the salesmans face when he came back with the deal sheet and told me" I have great news for ya, were going to give you payoff on your car, and after rebates, you only have to finance 26,XXX on a 29,000 GT". I was like wow thats great! Did I also tell you that my dad works at ford plant, so I qualify for the A-Plan also! His jaw literally dropped when I said that. He then asked me, why didn't you tell me before that you would be using an A-Plan? I was like because then you wouldn't have gave me payoff for my Cobra. LOL. Ive bought and traded in almost 12 cars in the past 3 years, Needless to say, I know my way around the dealers. I ended up driving it off the lot for a little over 22K. Not too bad considering I owed 26K on my 04 Cobra that I traded in. Nick

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea, you should have seen the salesmans face when he came back with the deal sheet and told me" I have great news for ya, were going to give you payoff on your car, and after rebates, you only have to finance 26,XXX on a 29,000 GT". I was like wow thats great! Did I also tell you that my dad works at ford plant, so I qualify for the A-Plan also! His jaw literally dropped when I said that. He then asked me, why didn't you tell me before that you would be using an A-Plan? I was like because then you wouldn't have gave me payoff for my Cobra. LOL. Ive bought and traded in almost 12 cars in the past 3 years, Needless to say, I know my way around the dealers. I ended up driving it off the lot for a little over 22K. Not too bad considering I owed 26K on my 04 Cobra that I traded in. Nick

no no no nick, go back and read the entire thread lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back